Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawggy the Hypocrite View Post
    LMAO!!

I knew that would bring you out of the pond scum. Hypocrite? You troll a fishing forum, get challenged to a smackdown, then coward out like a typical yellow bellied keyboard warrior and you call me a hypocrite? Why don't you come out of the closet and prove your metal Ms. Mollusk commune member?
    In your first sentence, you admit to being a troll yourself. So yes, you are a hypocrite as well.

Your "challenge" was irrelevant to the subject at hand, in spite of your lame attempt to make it otherwise.

And the word you are looking for is "mettle". Try picking up a dictionary once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Carptain_Bao View Post
    I literally just laughed out loud by reading every single post. You guys made my day and I do appreciate that!
    Yeah me too, this is hilarious!
    I think Hawg and Lady got the hots for eachother. You two need to hook up, they say opposites attract;)

Default Cigar Light up!!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Seems to me that making false accusations on a public forum like this with the intention of hurting their business could libel you. If they have a delivery receipt from the hatchery showing fish were in fact delivered, well you get my point.

Libel-a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression

Just say'n man.
    Legal Definition of the word "Libel"

a : a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought
    b archaic : a handbill especially attacking or defaming someone
    a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression
    b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means (3) : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures (4) : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel

the Correct term if you were going to pursue false accusations based on evidence used within the post is that "jig" could in fact be held liable if fisherman stop going to Jess Lakes. THEN "jig" would be held liable for Dafamation of Character on Jess Lakes/ Hatchery or whatever the Legal "Fictitious Business Name" of the Lake is.
    **Stated herein would be if Jess Lakes Actually hired an Attorney to file the necessary paperwork and Docs.**

But what doesnt help the lakes is that someone on staff verbally attacked "jig on a public/private forum the same way he attacked the lake.

*** Could be a Lawsuit if Fisherman do not show up at the lake or sales are not to the potential that they were in fact averaged prior to this post..***

Sucks to be "jig" and JR.

and my knowledge on this is free.

another attorney your looking at $3-4 k just for paperwork and Docs. plus another 2.5k just to appear in court. 6-7k total.

Keep it Green, Keep it Clean

## Too Funny## HAWGZ called it on the money

WTF....I wish 57 RIP was here he would straighten all of us out. Like that stupid political thread were everyone thought they were political scientist. I do admit, it was a funny site to comment and read the goofy email gangsters go at it.
    ha ha ha ha old farts..has beens

Sorry 57, that i am such a goofy email gangster

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you troutheads?..

The whole board is overrun with drama over stockers. If its not a gazillion dollars spent on stradics and glooms runnin izor or seagur just to twitch a power moise or some lame trout worm soaked in vidal sasoon hair gel infused with garlic powder essence then its complaints the truck was late or the guy in the golf cart looked at me wrong or a guy caught 23 trout and c&r'd them...

Im beginning to wonder if pay lakes arent the inevitable cause in assisting the enviros into shutting down angling based solely on the annual trout wars and the regression of the stocker truck chaser
    Other than the drama and arguing amongst people, what do you have against pay lakes? It's still fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    In your first sentence, you admit to being a troll yourself. So yes, you are a hypocrite as well.

Your "challenge" was irrelevant to the subject at hand, in spite of your lame attempt to make it otherwise.

And the word you are looking for is "mettle". Try picking up a dictionary once in a while.
    Ah indeed my dear Quagga, you are so predictable. I knew that if I mentioned your name you would come calling. Lol, that's not trolling, that's just knowing you(your profile that is). As far as me choosing the word "metal", that's just the musician in me. Once a rocker, always a rocker. Haha, dictionary? Who needs a dictionary when you have Google...

Ah indeed my dear Quagga, you are so predictable. I knew that if I mentioned your name you would come calling. Lol, that's not trolling
    Yes, it is trolling. And it makes you a hypocritical troll. Deal with it.

As far as me choosing the word "metal", that's just the musician in me. Once a rocker, always a rocker. Haha, dictionary? Who needs a dictionary when you have Google...
    Are you saying rockers are illiterate? or just lazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Other than the drama and arguing amongst people, what do you have against pay lakes? It's still fishing.
    If for bass, no problem, they are wild. I think cut bait is referring to the fixation people have with stocked trout. You can't catch fish unless they stock? Is that the census with folks chasing the stocker truck? Forum arguments over stockers? Any average fisherman can catch stocked trout with a handful of Berkley products. I am actually surprised people have not purchased fish feed (liver pellets full of protein for fast growth rates) and whaled on them.
    Last edited by Stinkbait; 12-07-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    Yeah me too, this is hilarious!
    I think Hawg and Lady got the hots for eachother.
    Hey watch it !!! I had the hots for LQ..
    I'll challenge HWZ to a fish off and the winner gets LQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    i decided to stake the place out! got my hunting scope which is a simmons 5-15x40mm. I found a spot with great visibility of about 80 percent of the lake from about a half mile away and began the stake out...
    Threads like this are great. Dudes staking out a little lake for 2 days ? OMG.
    What does he do at night ?

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bass View Post
    Where are the board moderators?

Let grown men hash it out.
    It's called ratings. This thread will have more views and replies than some typical boring report.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast