Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Silverwood, 18" min. from shore? this time of year, cold fronts on the way in next week, good luck to ya!
    AAAWWw come on seal you can take him lol.

This is Shon Roberts and if my name is not removed from this thread than I will personally file a legal claim towards Jess Ranch and whoever else is invovled. Thank You!!!!

and as for a fish off any day any place...im just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    i thought those type of pictures could only be seen in real life. I though they wouldn't work over a cpu screen.
    Beats me on the technicalities bro. I've only been able to see it twice since DS posted it. But it's there, and in 3D...

i thought we were doing this by boat? shore fishing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    i thought we were doing this by boat? shore fishing lol
    So 6:00am huh? In line? Lake opens at 7:00am. Sorry I assumed the Jig Master truck chas'n trout master might be chasing them from shore, bad assumption I guess.

You go get those 18" fish then please post a report. If you got a boat and live up here then I'm sure you know where to drop those jigs.

Jess Ranch ... it's a pay to fish lake. If you want to catch fish in a barrel, go for it ... just like Irvine, SARL, and Corona. I prefer to actually "fish" in more uncontrolled circumstances ... such as the Kern River, the Sierras, and places like Perris, DVL, and Skinner. It's a lot more fun in nature as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by heydaad View Post
    Jess Ranch ... it's a pay to fish lake. If you want to catch fish in a barrel, go for it ... just like Irvine, SARL, and Corona. I prefer to actually "fish" in more uncontrolled circumstances ... such as the Kern River, the Sierras, and places like Perris, DVL, and Skinner. It's a lot more fun in nature as far as I am concerned.
    There is nothing wrong with fishing the pay to fish lakes. I feel very lucky that I can fish Silverwood regularely along with BBL and others, and I've also been blessed enough to spend way too much time in Heaven (aka the Sierra's). But I still recall many great days at Irvine. I understand how lucky I am to be able to fish a great lake like Silverwood regularely but some can't visit as many lakes as I or you have and as long as you take care of mother nature wherever you happen to be I think the experience can be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by heydaad View Post
    Have you ever fished Corona or Irvine?

Trolling is forcing someone into an argument in which they have no counter argument or action, therefore no one here is truly trolling anybody
    Sources: /b/ if you catch my drift...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast