Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jess Ranch Lies!

I cannot say for sure if they feed their fish heavily before they stock....but how would feeding your fishing before they are stocked, kill them in the transitional process from hatchery to lake???
    I know for a fact they do not stock every week, i grew curious when i would go fish behind the bait shop and fish and do very well, i could see schooling fish in the distance with my polarized glasses, surfacing fish, and an overall higher activity level. soooooo i decided to stake the place out! got my hunting scope which is a simmons 5-15x40mm. I found a spot with great visibility of about 80 percent of the lake from about a half mile away and began the stake out... off and on from wed till thurs i watched to see them stock trout. I began wed early 7 am till 11 then took a lunch came back a little before 12 and waited till 4pm, nothing.....Same thing the next day.....I could have missed the stocking during my lunch break but highly unlikely. Also the man in the golf cart told me they stock on thurs so i highly doubt they stocked it another day....unless he is lying which could very well be the case. lol, also; jess ranch says they are coming up in the world with better fishing and overall better facility and rules...what a joke, they stock 500 pounds of fish in each lake when they actually stock. these people are scam artists at their best. the hospitality is bad, customer service is terrible and the lady at the front desk needs to chill out.

im excited

You spent two days staring at a lake?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Snags.A.Lot View Post
    You spent two days staring at a lake?
    Well, I once spent 2 days staring at this:

I think staring at the lake is much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Now I understand part of your replys....

Where are the board moderators? Not only is this troll rant in the wrong forum but it's utter b.s. and it just plain pi$$e$ me off to read this ish about Jess. I don't have a problem with the bad fishing reports that have been posted recently because every place has its on and off days. In fact, I appreciate the bad reports because it'll deter fishing pressure which means less crowds and more quality fish for me to catch. I do have a problem with people talking out of their *** just to make point that they don't like a place. If you don't like Jess, then don't go! It's as simple as that.

Jess kicks ***. I've caught quality trout, catfish and bass from this place and the staff have always been respectful, friendly and courteous. IMO....hands down way better fishing then the other pay places.

It only took you 2 days!!??!! I once stared at it for a month. i learned patience by starring at the sky for 2 years. Never once saw an alien spacecraft come out of the sky. Does that mean i should go on a public forum and rant about all the lieing alien conspiracy theorists that said UFO's are in the sky. What about the time i starred at my bath tub for a few days, maybe i should rant about the water company not doing anything interesting to the water in my tub. Hmm this post makes me wanna go stare blankly at my wall for a couple days.

I have fished Jess Ranch a bunch of times. I think it is a great value in my HO. The best I ever did was 3 big trout and I quit and went home because I did not need more food. The lady in the ticket shack is cool and there for the customers. I am 71 years old and my legs do not work good anymore. The lady in the ticket shack offered for the guy in the golf cart to come and ride me to the spot I wanted to fish not a bad deal.
    Go to Jess Ranch and have a good time its worth your money and you do not have to deal with a bunch of jerks while you fish. IMHO

Still cant figure this magic eye out...

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    Still cant figure this magic eye out...
    You have to stare at it for at least two days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast