Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Yozuri Snap Beans - prefer larger or small size?

Default Yozuri Snap Beans - prefer larger or small size?

For those of you who use the Yozui Snap Beans (cute little buggers), do you prefer the larger or small one? Even the larger one is pretty small. I am curious. I assume that the larger one casts significantly further.

Thanks,
    UL

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    For those of you who use the Yozui Snap Beans (cute little buggers), do you prefer the larger or small one? Even the larger one is pretty small. I am curious. I assume that the larger one casts significantly further.

Thanks,
    UL
    I've never used them, but I am also interested. What kind of fish are you targeting. I think they are very popular for panfish.

3. Default

I prefer the larger Snap Bean, although I've used both. It's difficult to cast the smallest version, even on 2lb line, like I use.

However, I believe they come in packs of 2, one of each size, so you'll get a good taste of both!

Just remember to fish these with a slow retrieve. They are very sensitive and will get out of action if retrieve it too fast. Definitely worth practicing beforehand.

Thanks. Hoping to test them out with little brookies. Since the brookies are so small, figure I need tiny crankbaits....

UL

Yo Zuri Snap Beans is a typical chub - ide lure. Small, fat crankbait with wide action. In Europe - especially middle and eastern Europe fishing with such a lures for chub and ide is very popular. Although Comparing Snap Beans to our domestic market lures - snap beans is a s.... :) There is much more good lures for this purpose. If You want to catch a Brookie try salmo Hornet in the smallest size - Better choice for sure! Heavier with much better action....