Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: "Trout"sgiving vidos and pics

Default "Trout"sgiving vidos and pics

Looks like another great event! Seems that I missed out a lot.

Good times were had, and it was great to see all of you specialy that turkey head LMAO thanks for posting Traves

Sean

Big thanks to ThisFool and TaperSteve for putting together a great little potluck and raffle. Wish I could have stayed longer, but had some friends from out of town arrive earlier then expected for my sons birthday party. Way to keep Team 57 going strong guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    Big thanks to ThisFool and TaperSteve for putting together a great little potluck and raffle. Wish I could have stayed longer, but had some friends from out of town arrive earlier then expected for my sons birthday party. Way to keep Team 57 going strong guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishincrave View Post
    Good times were had, and it was great to see all of you specialy that turkey head LMAO thanks for posting Traves

Sean
    Thanks for coming out guys its you guys who make these events so much fun. Steve really puts in a lot of effort and time to get the events set up but it truly is the people who show up to them that make them so much fun.

so once the next one is set up make sure to come out and bring a few friends with you

ThanksTravis for posting a great report and pics it was a great event see all Team 57 soon.And for those that havn't been to a Team 57 event please feel free to come hang out at the next event the food and comadre is all ways great.

good times , good fishin , and new friends ! cant wait for the next ! thanks to those involved for putting it together !