Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anaheim 10+ class fish friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    thanks bro, although i do feel bad about killing one fish, i did happen to give it to this couple next to me to my left who were more than happy to have them, also catch and release is very healthy for the fisheries, i did not keep one fish i gave the bigger ones away to my buddy who only kept 5 but stringer was lost. the fish feed within 18-36 hours after being caught. i can prove this because i have captive wild rainbow trout in a 100 gallon tank, they ate the next day after being caught. also i dont lie, thanks for getting my back bro :) tooo many haters out there. also, y'all fishing from shore and not on a tube, dont complain about people having a great time fishing. get a tube and get out there i would be more than happy to guide people to catch more fish! its supposed to be fun :) also blakeb, 20+ fish isnt too rare for me, if i dont catch 10 or more trout then its a bad day for me....so sorry you havnt experienced these yeilds :)
    Whether or not C&R is "healthy for a fishery" is very debatable, however doesn't matter. Anaheim does not allow catch and release. It clearly says on the pass. That's the point.

Good job out there bro, you and your buddy had a few nice 8+ lb fish. sorry the metal stringer failed on you guys.. Those toads bit good before the sun came up. It was crazy i got my first big one at 4:45 am on a glow in the dark jig then my next toad at around 9 on a split shot white worm. It was a good day for those who knew how to jig. If anyone wants to see the big fish i caught on friday go to the fishingwebcam for anaheim lake. i caught them on friday the 23rd. Im standing next to Greg in the picture who was also slaying the toads on the Smokin Jigz.

yeah was a nice day on the water for those who know what they are doing. saw those toads y'all caught some beautiful fish. for all those haters......i have nothing more to say to y'all :) have a nice day and please come again!

It wasn't so much if you knew what you were doing but if you got a spot on the cable at the inlet. People not even fishing were laying down in there boats plus guys fishing inside the fence line on the shore at the inlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    yeah was a nice day on the water for those who know what they are doing. saw those toads y'all caught some beautiful fish. for all those haters......i have nothing more to say to y'all :) have a nice day and please come again!
    Nobody is "hating" on you man. Apparently you are missing the point. You can catch 5 fish and that's it. Do you understand that?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can catch as many fish as you want but you can only keep 5... the others have to be catch and release but as long as you are releasing them AND THEY LIVE then I believe you can catch as many as your heart desires. I know this is the case at most lakes but I don't know how the pay to catch lakes work as they operate under completely different rules. Just my opinion if I am wrong then just say so.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-hound View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you can catch as many fish as you want but you can only keep 5... the others have to be catch and release but as long as you are releasing them AND THEY LIVE then I believe you can catch as many as your heart desires. I know this is the case at most lakes but I don't know how the pay to catch lakes work as they operate under completely different rules. Just my opinion if I am wrong then just say so.
    You're wrong. Anaheim, Corona and Irvine has no catch and release allowed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brochure2012Website.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	38122 <----RULES

As to the rules ... once your limit of 5 is reached you must quit fishing , NO CATCH AND RELEASE . No Culling , No helping others get there limit....etc you can however purchase a second limit and keep on fishing

tight line'z ... gonnna try my luck in the morning !
    Last edited by OC ANGLER; 11-26-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    You're wrong. Anaheim, Corona and Irvine has no catch and release allowed.
    Got it! Thanks

I'll be sure to notify the right people when I see people releasing on purpose to catch a bigger fish limit then to brag how good they are..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast