Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anaheim 10+ class fish friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    For you Half time entertainment :

A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to Anaheim Lake looking for a job.
    The manager asked, "Do you have any sales experience?"
    The kid said, "Sure, I was a salesman back home in Texas."
    The boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."
    His first day on the job was rough but he got through it.
    After the store was locked up, the boss came down to see how things went.
    "How many sales did you make today?"
    The young man replied without hesitating, "One."
    The boss said, "Just one? Our sales people average 200 to 300 sales a day.
    How much was the sale for?"
    The kid said, "$1,237.64."
    The boss said, "$1,237.64?! What the hell did you sell?!"
    the kid said, "First I sold him a pack of Lip Ripperz Jigs.
    Then I sold him a pack of Lip Ripperz worms.
    Then I sold him a Lip Ripperz Z Spoon.
    Then I sold him a new fishing rod.
    Then I asked him what part of the lake was he going to fish and he said down at the inlet, so I told him he was gonna need a float tube, so we went down to the tube department and I sold him that prowler.
    Amazed, the boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a pack of jigs and you sold all those items?" "No sir, he came here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing.'"
    Good one rooster...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    For you Half time entertainment :

A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to Anaheim Lake looking for a job.
    The manager asked, "Do you have any sales experience?"
    The kid said, "Sure, I was a salesman back home in Texas."
    The boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."
    His first day on the job was rough but he got through it.
    After the store was locked up, the boss came down to see how things went.
    "How many sales did you make today?"
    The young man replied without hesitating, "One."
    The boss said, "Just one? Our sales people average 200 to 300 sales a day.
    How much was the sale for?"
    The kid said, "$1,237.64."
    The boss said, "$1,237.64?! What the hell did you sell?!"
    the kid said, "First I sold him a pack of Lip Ripperz Jigs.
    Then I sold him a pack of Lip Ripperz worms.
    Then I sold him a Lip Ripperz Z Spoon.
    Then I sold him a new fishing rod.
    Then I asked him what part of the lake was he going to fish and he said down at the inlet, so I told him he was gonna need a float tube, so we went down to the tube department and I sold him that prowler.
    Amazed, the boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a pack of jigs and you sold all those items?" "No sir, he came here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing.'"
    That sure is a good one, very entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Next time I'll just cruise to LNL where at I would at least get better service. They can't control the fishing but they sure could control customer service.

and whats this ?? ^^^ and sorry for the skunk
    Ok. I don't want to hijack this thread so this will be my last post. I see you haven't introduced yourself to reading comprehension so I'll spell it out for you.

That statement is saying I prefer the 'service' given by staffs at LNL over staffs at Anaheim Lake. The fishing can't be control but service could so LNL stays on top of their folks to provide great service. Hope you get it this time. Please do yourself a favor and sign up for a reading comprehension class.

Are you shopping or fishing ?? customer service wow good one
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigslinger View Post
    Ok. I don't want to hijack this thread so this will be my last post. I see you haven't introduced yourself to reading comprehension so I'll spell it out for you.

That statement is saying I prefer the 'service' given by staffs at LNL over staffs at Anaheim Lake. The fishing can't be control but service could so LNL stays on top of their folks to provide great service. Hope you get it this time. Please do yourself a favor and sign up for a reading comprehension class.

First off this is nothing but a brag post by the OP Jig Master...

Secondly, his posts make no sense... This fish were so lively and healthy they bent the metal clip...Then he goes onto say that I did kill one fish that I gave to the couple next to me and they were happy to have them...Went from one fish to more than one. Then he goes on about he just catches and releases and never eats fish from the fishinglakes.

@ OP Jig Master:
    If you are really catching and releasing, then release all of them to fight another day... What you were doing is called culling, letting the little ones go and keeping the big boys on your stringer. That is much different then catch and release and screws everyone who comes to fish at whatever lake you are fishing at. If you really want to come on this board to brag about how well you did after the lakes stocked a bunch of massive fish and you camped out all night to have the first crack at them, then by all means catch, then photograph, then release the big ones. That way you can look like the real fishing hero that you are...

@ SurfNSnowboard:
    You can try to tell people the rules, and maybe some of them will listen but most of them will go on doing what they think is okay instead of actually caring about rules that the lakes they are fishing at establish. Telling people like this the rules is bassically like banging your head into a concrete wall.

@ everyone reading this:
    The lakes have been kicking people out for C&R and culling at Anaheim. I personally have been witness to more then one person being kicked out for doing just what the OP came on here to brag about. My suggestion is to keep the lakes number on speed dial and call them if you see people breaking the rules if it means that much to you. We all pay the same ammount of money to enter these lakes, and people who cull for the big boys are basically stealing everyones chance at catching a big one. I suggest calling the lakes directly if you witness this type of activity on any paylake, you can bet I'll be keeping an eye out for this type of crap when I am on the water.

It's not official until you get a "thumbs up" from the lifeguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig Master View Post
    lol im actually afraid of putting a picture with my face on this forums site. thanks every1 for making me feel uncomfortable. i dont want any confrontations on the water, bad things happen :( I guess ill be the ghost Jig Master LOL, maybe a pic of a ghost LOL!!! actually ima do that right now!!!!
    You can add ghost to your name, but that wont stop the Smokin Jigs guys from stealing your picture and claiming it as one of their Canadian Pro Staffers with a brown trout.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567