Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Which landing is having best success on full day or 3/4 trips?

Default Which landing is having best success on full day or 3/4 trips?

Want to go fishing tomorrow but i dont know which landing to go too. So far the aquid tripp is winning from newport landing. If any of the 3/4 or full days trips are doing good, i am willing to give it a try. Anyone knows of one landing doing good right now?

Not the best time of year, rock fishing season is done. Sanddabs fishing is great from NP but not very fun. But good weather they
    are catching Giant Squid on twlight trips way better
    Last edited by sodapop; 01-07-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Not the best time of year, rock fishing season is done. Sanddabs fishing is great from NP but not very fun. But good weather they
    are catching Giant Squid on twlight trips way better
    so im guessing go with the squid trips?

The boats leave at five pm or later, call New Port Landing or Dana Point for there squid trips

Pursuit out 22nd St Landing

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaslam View Post
    Pursuit out 22nd St Landing
    I second this. But they are only catching perch and sculpins now aday. Squid fishing is really ify. Out of the last 5 days New Port landing only had one day with a good count, the rest, skunk or next to skunk.