Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Tough Day...

Default Tough Day...

Only bright spot was the new ride that Ken at the Bass Taxi has. Thing hauls butt, has good storage and plenty of space. Adds to more fishing time. Smooth ride.

We were the first ones on the water and the last ones off...for only one bass on a z-plug. Fish went about 2lbs. Saw the boils on the shad early, but only had one swirl behind a sammy. Metered plenty of fish at around 15-20ft (right where a certain expert told me they would be), but they wouldn't play. With the hot weather and very, VERY light wind, it was sure to be a tough day. Im sure somebody found them, but it wasn't me. Still an awesome day out there.

Fish hard.

Yes,Friday was tough.... but still some fish,I saw the bass taxi truck getting tagged as we were all waitng to get tagged....NBW tourney next Sun who's in...Swim Bait Faith...Or Sissy shot?

haha. i think there's gonna be A LOT of fairy wands on the front decks of the boats. of course everyone will have the big stick ready but that'll last a whole 2 hours