Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Daiwa Presso

Default Daiwa Presso

Was looking at the 8ft ones at turners the other day anybody have any experience with um? I've been eyeing the Blackrock Rods as well which would be a better bet for throwing plastics I'm getting tired of my fenwick time for something new!

I have the 7.5 ft presso. I like it. The action is good and its pretty sensitive. I don't use swimbaits though. I jig with the it. The metal is pretty flexible. I would buy it if youre looking for something cheap and good.

Saw those at turners as well. For black Friday they have their american spirits going on sale for 50 bucks. Decent rod for throwing jigs also.

I'd go with the American spirirt ones. Don't know if they have it in the 8 foot model but I know they have a couple 7'6". I just picked one up and almost use it exclusively, good rod
    Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 11-21-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    I'd go with the American spirirt ones. Don't know if they have it in the 8 foot model but I know they have a couple 7'6". I just picked one up and almost use it exclusively, good rod
    Which model of the American spirit are you referring to? I saw two models at turners that look pretty nice.

The UL, 7 foot 2 piece. Turners in riverside has models from 6'-7'6" and i think they all are split grip