Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi from Poland

Stocking trucks are trucks full of trout breed in a hatchery and dumped into lakes. There is a type of fisherman that follow those trucks and pretend fishing right behind the stock is well "fishing".. There is another type of fisherman that take those "dumb" stocked trout and use them for bait for the real fish!.. Its a style of poacher I like to make fun of...

I see you do infact have your style of poaching and high taxes just to enjoy fishing! I find it interesting that half a world away and different cultures anglers still behave the same.

I too agree your english is dayum good... so keep the posts coming?

Smile

Hey Jarek, welcome to the site. Your English is fine...
    Looking forward to your reports. Post them up in the "Out of State" section.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Stocking trucks are trucks full of trout breed in a hatchery and dumped into lakes. There is a type of fisherman that follow those trucks and pretend fishing right behind the stock is well "fishing".. There is another type of fisherman that take those "dumb" stocked trout and use them for bait for the real fish!.. Its a style of poacher I like to make fun of...

I see you do infact have your style of poaching and high taxes just to enjoy fishing! I find it interesting that half a world away and different cultures anglers still behave the same.

I too agree your english is dayum good... so keep the posts coming?
    Now I understand:) In Poland it's forbidden to fish for small trouts and when fishes are dumped into water they are protected by fishing guards.
    As You see there will be always and everywhere such peopleall we cen do is to give good example and fight those ****** :)

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Hey Jarek, welcome to the site. Your English is fine...
    Looking forward to your reports. Post them up in the "Out of State" section.
    Hi!! Thanks for the welcome :) Maybe thursday I will go fishing for pike and zander so I will post some report - with a photo I hope!! :)

Welcome to the site.
    I see you have had lots of interest so far.
    That's great!
    Robert
    <><

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123