Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guide trip tues silverwood striper kill fest ole lucky 13

the crazy thing is you look just like the guy i saw at diamond at the stripper tournament but i was positive that guy was homeless. dammmm i was wrong that was you good thing the wounded warriors fed you lunch that way we didnt have to see you digging threw the trash
    Last edited by outcast16; 11-15-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outcast16 View Post
    the crazy thing is you look just like the guy i saw at diamond at the stripper tournament but i was positive that guy was homeless. dammmm i was wrong that was you good thing the wounded warriors fed you lunch that way we didnt have to see you digging threw the trash
    when your good at what you do the haters will come out. that is just what you are a jealous hater. dont even respond bob not worth your time your friends no what your all about.

You dont know why they call me troutonly,,,,,,,and i only talk that smack to my friends on here ,,,,,,,and those were some nice fish,,,,,,,,,,,,and the webmaster is my friend and buisness associate , so keep talking youre smack and get banned , like the idiot i think you are,,,,,,,and the guy that fed me was was a close personnel friend from the board and he did that because im a vet and i took two marines out for a day on the water to honor there service to the country i love,,,,,, and if you called me a bum to my face i would slap you like the ***** you are,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trout only is living up to his name those are about the size of rainbow trout. Oh ya and i do recall you posting talking **** about people catching dinks look in the mirror buddy
    First off, He was talking smack to me about the Dinks because he knows me and a bunch of us all talk crap to each other in good fun! But we still maintain respect. Not very wise of you to come on this board and BASH BOB! Leave that to us who know him!

If I were you, you should delete your name from this board and just continue your lurking. Its obvious that your someone bitter who cant get on this fish, and feels strong behind a computer. Rather you come on here like a spineless twirp who wants to make themselves feel better by talking smack about someone here. If you had ANY BALLS? GO be a man and talk your **** to his face and watch me laugh while he slaps you. Better yet, keep this up and you will be banned in no time.

Well, I wish you luck here and maybe if you used your brain ...you might catch some fish! Best to you! Oh.... and quit sending PM's to find out How I caught the fish!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesocean View Post
    First off, He was talking smack to me about the Dinks because he knows me and a bunch of us all talk crap to each other in good fun! But we still maintain respect. Not very wise of you to come on this board and BASH BOB! Leave that to us who know him!

If I were you, you should delete your name from this board and just continue your lurking. Its obvious that your someone bitter who cant get on this fish, and feels strong behind a computer. Rather you come on here like a spineless twirp who wants to make themselves feel better by talking smack about someone here. If you had ANY BALLS? GO be a man and talk your **** to his face and watch me laugh while he slaps you. Better yet, keep this up and you will be banned in no time.

Well, I wish you luck here and maybe if you used your brain ...you might catch some fish! Best to you! Oh.... and quit sending PM's to find out How I caught the fish!
    mike we all no you was using the sabiki rig and slow rolling anchovies

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    mike we all no you was using the sabiki rig and slow rolling anchovies
    sardines!!! Get it right! Geeez and i dont do the sabiki rig anymore!!! Pfffft

Look a few posts back when Bob slayed,,,
    once again...

Showed his generosity
    once again,,, by giving away his fish to a family that was having a tough go of it

When are these haters gonna quit crawling out from under their rocks,,,
    and when you do come out,,, do something constructive and learn how to get on fish

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Look a few posts back when Bob slayed,,,
    once again...

Showed his generosity
    once again,,, by giving away his fish to a family that was having a tough go of it

When are these haters gonna quit crawling out from under their rocks,,,
    and when you do come out,,, do something constructive and learn how to get on fish
    i have been killing alot of striper the last couple mo and i owe it all to bob. you can also go back and see were he gave the college student a discount becouse he was in school short on money. thats bob

hey uncle bob, before you slap this kid, sprinkle some baby powder in the palm of your hand before you commence...lol

where do these clowns come from????

way to get your client on fish, yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by CL SmooV View Post
    hey uncle bob, before you slap this kid, sprinkle some baby powder in the palm of your hand before you commence...lol

where do these clowns come from????

way to get your client on fish, yet again.
    hey smoov how did you fish striper bowl. i think the point will be made again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast