Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide trip tues silverwood striper kill fest ole lucky 13

Bob, Mother Nature called and and wanted me to tell you to slow down, She's running out of stripers!
    Wow! Every time I see your report I want to be there in the action. I guess 13 was your lucky number. (not 21 :>) Nice job.

HEY BASSFAN WE SAID WE WERENT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,

Guess they moved off the shoreline into deeper water.

Stay away TO your making me look bad!

Brings a tear to my eye! lol!

Love to see big piles of dead stripers. Silverwood would have a decent LMB population if it werent for those pesky stripers.

But, i got nothing to do with em after I catch em, so like a dummy, I always let em go.

So if bass eat the shad, and striper eat the shad, trout, bass, and everything else they can fit in their mouths, then what eats the striper? Besides fisherman that is.

Keep it up guys! Silverwood could do with a couple thousand less big stripers!

Thanks! for helping make next years LMB fishing that much better!!!

LOL

BK

Good job Bob. You are the man. Were all fishes caught trolling or bait and wait?

Quote Originally Posted by mxwrench View Post

Love to see big piles of dead stripers. Silverwood would have a decent LMB population if it werent for those pesky stripers.

But, i got nothing to do with em after I catch em, so like a dummy, I always let em go.

So if bass eat the shad, and striper eat the shad, trout, bass, and everything else they can fit in their mouths, then what eats the striper? Besides fisherman that is.

LOL

BK
    LMB's eat striper fry like candy and the LMB population at Silverwood is very robust, not hurting in anyway. The stripers are keying in on the LMB's this year pretty hard but that's cause there are millions of them, the poor delicate LMB's will survive.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE POZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by mxwrench View Post

LOL

BK
    30's, 40's and dare I say 50 pounders eat the stripers

DO YOU WHATS FUNNY SEAL THE AREAS WERE THE STRIPERS ARE POUNDING THE SHAD SCHOOLS ARE THE SAME AREAS I USED TO CATCH THE BIG HOLDOVER TROUT 30 YRS AGO,THERE WASNT A FNN BACK THEN,AS IVE BEEN WORKING THE LAKE ITS DEJA VU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS BAD LUCK FOR MR STRIPEY,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,

trout only is living up to his name those are about the size of rainbow trout. Oh ya and i do recall you posting talking **** about people catching dinks look in the mirror buddy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast