Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Guide trip tues silverwood striper kill fest ole lucky 13

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I'm thinking you need a new thesaurus.

You know my thoughts on that word seal

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    LMB's eat striper fry like candy and the LMB population at Silverwood is very robust, not hurting in anyway. The stripers are keying in on the LMB's this year pretty hard but that's cause there are millions of them, the poor delicate LMB's will survive.
    Thanks for the schoolin' Seal, lol, Yeah I know, I know, I was just pokin fun. I do LOVE to see boats full of dead stripers though!!

And LMB population isnt exactly what I'd call Robust... But definitely not hurting either. :)

See ya at the lake!

I'm the idiot driving the '90 Champion DC 184

BK

Quote Originally Posted by mxwrench View Post
    Thanks for the schoolin' Seal, lol, Yeah I know, I know, I was just pokin fun. I do LOVE to see boats full of dead stripers though!!

And LMB population isnt exactly what I'd call Robust... But definitely not hurting either. :)

See ya at the lake!

I'm the idiot driving the '90 Champion DC 184

BK
    Actually this year my LMB take was off big time, so who know's? All I know is there seems to be a massive amount of LMB fry in the water this year but early on in the bedding they screwed with the water level I was thinking there would be an off year for baby production, show's ya what I know! See you out there.

HEY P/A/W YOU KNOW THAT TROLLING STUFF DOESNT WORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

That outcast guy is a moron I don't know TO except from what I read on this forum but I saw him sat at silverwood after his client left talking to a group of guys at the launch ramp giving them some pointers for a good half hour didn't walk away or anything. Seems like a nice thing to do for a guy who has a business doing just that. Hope to one day be able to hire him as a guide for me.

hey kingfish thats what i do ,i love the sport of fishing and love seeing or knowing people are successfull at it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,

Thats funny ron , i didnt know there was a dress code when youre out on the water killin stripeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345