Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 11-10-2012 10am limited

Default 11-10-2012 10am limited

hi hows it going every sorry i dint take any pics yesterday was all about business and trying to get qualified for the masters.

had the float tube launched at about 6:20am and head down the west shore got about quarter way down and had not gotten any love yet

from the moment i got in the water my inner fish finder was telling to work trout island so i made the kick to trout island by this time it was 7:30 or so.

after being working the area for about 15 minuets i got my first hit and first fish that went for about 1.5lbs on the pink egg white worm power-mouse dipped in bite on garlic

a few minutes passed by and the power-mouse same colors as the first gets hit again for a little bit better of a fish about 2lbs

about an hour went by and i lost count of how many color changes to the mini-jig with no more fish i switched the power mouse to a half-night crawler dipped in bite on cast it out and in less then 5 minutes huge bend-O turned out to be 3.5lb bow

recast another half night-crawler and few minutes later 4th fish is on the stringer but its another smaller guy.

recast and i had to wait a bit for the next fish about 20 minutest and fish on but its only bout a 2lber and its 10 i have a limit with my best fish only being 3.5 and having seen a 6lb 5lb caught and a 7lb on another tubers stringer i had no choice but to get my second limit pass to try for a money fish.

so with some Intel i loaded the tube up and headed for the flats where i picked up 2 more on the night crawler dipped in bite on but it was about 12 the wind started picking up and i was starting to cramp up so i called it a failed mission at qualifying and headed in to weigh in my fish and wait for the raffle.

fish count

pink-egg/white worm powermouse

2 fish

night-crawler

5 fish

min jig (every color i had)

NOTHING NOTHING AND MORE NOTHING

Nice report bro, Glad to see ya on the custom tube setup crankin on some quality trout. Your time is coming.

thanks man its all good i got plenty of work to put in but it would be nice to get that qualifying money fish sooner rather then later lol

it was good seeing you.

Glad u got to put in some work! See u soon!

Nice job out there man. Keep entering those tournaments and you'll qualify it's only a matter of time.

Nice job Travis. Looks like you are getting the float tube thing mastered. Congrats on a quality day on the water. They are holding are Masters spots for a later tourney! LMAO

thanks guys at the time i was disapointed with not geting a money fish but after it was all set and done it was for sure a great day of fishing at my fave lake