Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Job Cuts ? Here they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Trial and Error View Post
    Lol I called your shot before you shot it hogcwild. Typical m.o of the far right. You're making me look good lol
    No, I called you out for what it is. If you go back and read all my posts, you will see all I posted was news and facts. Except my rant to Natural Lefty. All you lefties here call me a right wing nut when none of you have any idea who I am and what my true political beliefs are. I posted opposition to Obama, and progressive liberalism, that's it. And for that, I am branded a "right wing nut". Indeed, that's quite telling about YOU. Anyone who disagrees with YOU, or left wing ideology is to be silenced right?

Can any "left wing nut" here answer the question of who will pay for you when the private sector runs out of money? I ask that question all the time and all I ever get is "crickets"...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 11-11-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    Yes we do. I like my lunatic right wing nuts roasted...
    Obama is driving this country 'Forward'

DR

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2012

15 States including Texas have filed a petition to secede from the United States

As of Saturday November 10, 2012, 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.

States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.

These petitions were filed just days after the 2012 Presidential election.

Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next State to follow by a Micah H. from Arlington, Texas.

The government allows one month from the day the petition is submitted to obtain 25,000 signatures in order for the Obama administration to consider the request.
    The Texas petition reads as follows:

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

As of 12:46 am, Sunday, signatures obtained by Louisiana, 7,358; Texas, 3,771; Florida, 636; Georgia, 475; Alabama, 834; North Carolina, 792; Kentucky, 467; Mississippi, 475; Indiana, 449; North Dakota, 162; Montana, 440; Colorado, 324; Oregon, 328; New Jersey, 301 and New York, 169. Many more States are expected to follow.

A petition is not searchable at WhiteHouse.gov until 150 signatures have been obtained. It is the originator's responsibility to obtain these signatures.

The Texas petition can be reviewed and/or signed by clicking here.

Source;
    http://www.examiner.com/article/15-s...nited-states-1

Here's the Going Global Article About This;

http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blog....html?spref=fb

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    If Romney won, Obamacare AND Dodd/Frank would have been repealed, and corporate taxes would have been lowered and lured manufacturing back. Remember, we have the highest corporate taxes in the world. So yes, jobs would have been saved AND millions more created in a very big way, in the private sector. Now, government will grow exponentially, in turn raising the costs to taxpayers, or what's going to be left of them...
    You are speculating that corporate taxes wouldve been lowered had Romney won. So you cannot argue that jobs would have been saved. Sure Romney may have WANTED to lower corporate taxes, but there are too many variables to just say corporate taxes will be lowered therefore manufacturing jobs will come back to the US. Thats living a fantasy if you think that way.

Also, that list of lost jobs due to Obama being re-elected that Dock Rat had posted, is VERY misleading. Off the top of my head, I know that that Research in Motion is laying off employees NOT because of the current administration, but rather because, to put it simply, Blackberrys suck - how many people do you know that still uses a BB? Even the corporate world has changed over to using Iphones or Androids.
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/08/r...-headquarters/

Also, with the Kmart closures, you can blame Walmart for that. If you want to save Kmart from closing stores or laying people off because of poor sales, then by all means, spend all your money there.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/mone...sing-list.html

Im neither a republican nor democrat, but I do see the BS being thrown by both parties.

2 million free pizza's no health care

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    If the Native Americans {which I argue really aren't native, just first} hadn't been "raped" as you put it. I doubt you would be fishing in a man made reservoir with your 300 curado and Okuma swimbait rod, chuckin plastic trout, after you just drove there in your CAR and posting on the internet with a PC in your HOUSE that has Air Conditioning and heat...

If they hadn't been "raped" as you say, you would more than likely still be gathering deer meat from the forest whilst your wife was still crushing acorns and your children tanning hides from the animals you've killed for food with your Bow and arrow, sleeping in your TeePee,, heated by firewood you had to cut and cooled only by the Santa ANA"S

Modern day, evil empire luxuries are nice aren't they?
    LOL...Thanks for the wake up. Living off the land, seems like the way we should have been living. Mother earth please forgive us. They must have been very healthy individuals...not like our fat *** society.....sad sad sad. Okay..let get my setup and take my Toyota wagon and go fishing......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by casting call View Post
    You are speculating that corporate taxes wouldve been lowered had Romney won. So you cannot argue that jobs would have been saved. Sure Romney may have WANTED to lower corporate taxes, but there are too many variables to just say corporate taxes will be lowered therefore manufacturing jobs will come back to the US. Thats living a fantasy if you think that way.

Also, that list of lost jobs due to Obama being re-elected that Dock Rat had posted, is VERY misleading. Off the top of my head, I know that that Research in Motion is laying off employees NOT because of the current administration, but rather because, to put it simply, Blackberrys suck - how many people do you know that still uses a BB? Even the corporate world has changed over to using Iphones or Androids.
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/08/r...-headquarters/

Also, with the Kmart closures, you can blame Walmart for that. If you want to save Kmart from closing stores or laying people off because of poor sales, then by all means, spend all your money there.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/mone...sing-list.html

Im neither a republican nor democrat, but I do see the BS being thrown by both parties.
    Lowering corporate taxes was one of Romney's main goals. It would have happened. So would reform to union bargaining rights, which currently allow unions to blackmail privately held companies, in order to lower excessive, actually outrageous when pensions are figured in, labor costs to what are considered low to medium skilled jobs. Now add Obama care and a whole new dimension of mandates and regulations, and we are in deep fiscal doo doo. Not even figuring in the damage Dodd/Frank is doing. And mind you, Fannie and Freddie are still requesting billions in bailout money. Nothing changed there.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/6125...average-68-day

Jobs? Two examples
    http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...e-grouse-cited
    http://news.investors.com/politics-a...ada.htm?p=full

The list DR posted is not misleading, it only shows that already struggling companies are getting hurt even more. Who's to say that particular company might not have "the next big thing" in it's future once on sound footing again?

And I might add that I am an Independent...

Quote of the day;

"Americans are the new Homer Simpson. We have the attention span of a ...oh, there's a donut. What was I saying? "

UUMMM, Dounuts at least we got DR off of the Salton Sea........

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    UUMMM, Dounuts at least we got DR off of the Salton Sea........
    I think it should be renamed the Salton Cesspool...:o)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast