Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 11-7-12 report.. Pretty wide open..

Default 11-7-12 report.. Pretty wide open..

First trout trip of the season for me... Haven't been out to Irvine since July. The water level is lower then its been in a few years for sure.
    Easy limits to be had trolling. Did not seem to matter what style you wanted to fish they were eating it. Flat lining , lead core. down riggers.. All worked.
    Lots of 2 pound models but I did get this guy that went 4.5 on my scale and a fat blue gill on the troll also..

I wish I looked as good as some of these fish. That trout is real purdy.

Good times, great job.

I will be fishing/filming tomorrow. I hope I do as well. Thanks much for the report !!

DJ

Nice fish. It's amazing how many fish are being caught on the troll. Well done.

Beautiful bluegill wow! Awesome report thanx for posting!

Come out an join us next weekend for the Team 57 "Trout"sgiving event! It's free and everyone is welcome I guarantee you'll have a great time and you know the fishing will be good. Check the "Fishing Rendezvous" section here on FNN for more info....

TS