Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: socal trout fishing! - above the 210 frwy

Quote Originally Posted by The Fishing Queen View Post
    If someone posts a report and shares their experience with us, just read it and enjoy it. If the person didn't mention the name of the place, that means that he doesn't want the area exploited. It's a good way to keep the wild woods intact and we should all respect that.
    Not exactly sure if this is referring to my reply so if it isn't I apologize. If it is, what you say is what I was inferring. I was agreeing wholeheartedly with the IFTL's reply. People who get real upset about a poster not sharing his (or her) spots should cool their jets and get out there and find their own spots, especially with spots like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    People who get real upset about a poster not sharing his (or her) spots should cool their jets and get out there and find their own spots, especially with spots like these.
    I agree, especially since it was really easy to find. Took 2 google image searches!

I plan on taking all the family out there Saturday. :-D Thanks for the all the info.

(Don't worry, we C&R)

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Not exactly sure if this is referring to my reply so if it isn't I apologize. If it is, what you say is what I was inferring. I was agreeing wholeheartedly with the IFTL's reply. People who get real upset about a poster not sharing his (or her) spots should cool their jets and get out there and find their own spots, especially with spots like these.
    Marley, I totally agree with what you and IFTL have said....... As for those who get upset with a person for not sharing their fishing spot, they should understand that anyone can post a report and share their nice trip and fishing experience here on this forum, but they really don't have to share their fishing spot with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fishing Queen View Post
    Marley, I totally agree with what you and IFTL have said....... As for those who get upset with a person for not sharing their fishing spot, they should understand that anyone can post a report and share their nice trip and fishing experience here on this forum, but they really don't have to share their fishing spot with everyone.
    Cool, thanks and whew! Surely didn't want to distract from the thread, especially knowing the implications those fish have. Beautiful fish, testament to the health of the habitat and the skill of the angler.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234