Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New float tube fishing system(rack)

Sweet Low Profile design Kirkboat! How do the rod holders work so far back? Seems like you would not have as good of a perifrial view of the rod tips.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkboat View Post
    Here's my two boats

How much would this cost to have you make a set up for my tube? I have a Super Fat cat

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    Sweet Low Profile design Kirkboat! How do the rod holders work so far back? Seems like you would not have as good of a perifrial view of the rod tips.
    the rod holders work great and are easy to reach..they can be placed forward also..

Very nice tube!

Does the setup mean that your tube needs to be inflated at all times since the rig is connected to the float tube?

The racks are removable and take about a minute to take on and off...I have two for sale now..You can see them in the ads section...

I redid my previous rod rack replica of what Kirk made and just wanted to share how it turned out.. Thanks for the help Kirk! Still trying to find a better way to mount the straps for the front though..

Quote Originally Posted by Serg View Post
    Attachment 37927I want to put a fishfinder on mine but I don't want the battery pack to take up one of my pouches for storage. I have a caddies. Any suggestions
    Here check this out http://www.floattubefanatics.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Nice find, HBAR... I really like the integrated battery and easily adjustable transducer mount.

Quote Originally Posted by socal114 View Post
    Nice find, HBAR... I really like the integrated battery and easily adjustable transducer mount.
    I actually got it from another chat room that a few here are also a part of, the only thing I don't like is the price of the system!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast