Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New float tube fishing system(rack)

Nice job it looks awesome!

What would something like this cost for a cc odc420?

The Setup is very nice clean and simple!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floattube.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	37927I want to put a fishfinder on mine but I don't want the battery pack to take up one of my pouches for storage. I have a caddies. Any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Serg View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floattube.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	37927I want to put a fishfinder on mine but I don't want the battery pack to take up one of my pouches for storage. I have a caddies. Any suggestions
    A Hummingbird Fishing Buddy has its a built in batt pack..

Quote Originally Posted by InspectaDekz View Post
    What would something like this cost for a cc odc420?
    I have not done one for a ocd...I would have to see the tube to see if it is possible...

Quote Originally Posted by kirkboat View Post
    It is almost half the weight plus it gives good drainage and it looks way cool....

It is a nice setup and the holes look cool, but weight reduction would be no more than about 1/10th.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkboat View Post
    I have not done one for a ocd...I would have to see the tube to see if it is possible...
    I have a pair of ODC420's and this setup will work just fine on one. I have tried several different configurations, and just about anything you can come up with will fit the 420.

I built mine based off the pictures cause I love getting my hands dirty and figure out how things are built. When people ask I let them know it's based off kirks design so I give credit to where it's due. I built mine because I needed a smaller set up that took up less space and use what i had already lying around the house. Although the holes aren't straight I did it freestyle. the one thing I don't like is how the camera isn't as stable as the othe setup. As far as fish finder and battery I ran the power wire down the PVC pipe to a dry bag that goes behind the seat which helps hold the net in the back. And keeps the pockets clear for tackle. This set up is the best yet. Really functional and sturdy the just the strap holding the rod

Quote Originally Posted by HookedUptuber View Post
    I built mine based off the pictures cause I love getting my hands dirty and figure out how things are built. When people ask I let them know it's based off kirks design so I give credit to where it's due. I built mine because I needed a smaller set up that took up less space and use what i had already lying around the house. Although the holes aren't straight I did it freestyle. the one thing I don't like is how the camera isn't as stable as the othe setup. As far as fish finder and battery I ran the power wire down the PVC pipe to a dry bag that goes behind the seat which helps hold the net in the back. And keeps the pockets clear for tackle. This set up is the best yet. Really functional and sturdy the just the strap holding the rod
    Post a picture and I can look at it to see if you can add a release system that would also stablize your camera...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast