Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Striper Or Salmon Guide?..Hmmmm

Default Striper Or Salmon Guide?..Hmmmm

I'm Taking a vacation from work next week and I Have been itching to try something other than my normal Bass fishing. Me and my wife are wanting to go up north to fish for Salmon on the Sacramento river with a Guide. But I have been looking around the internet for guides and it is very hard to gauge what Guide is best for me. Also I was wondering about a Striper guide, but its just so dang hard to get info from the actual Guide's Website. So i decided to turn to FNN to see if anyone has ever used a Guide service for salmon or Striper up north. I dont know much about it so if i cant get any good feedback I'm Just going to go with a random choice and hope for the best. Another thing I am wondering about is the time of year, I know salmon is going on up north, but what about Stripers? so confusing but anyways, hope i get some feedback, if not thanks all the same. Have a good one FNN.

STRIPERS MIKE ,I JUST ANSWERED YOURE PM..............t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Go with Trout Only. I know when my mom comes out here he will be hearing from me. He constantly puts people on fish, and since the trout stocking has started, I'm sure the piggies will be out and blood will be shed.

P.S. troutonly, she will be here mid January. So be ready for us to "pick your brain". I figure I'm paying for knowledge, and I'd we happen to catch some fish, that's just icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    STRIPERS MIKE ,I JUST ANSWERED YOURE PM..............t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,
    tried to PM you back T/O, yer box is full, im gonna give u a call tomorrow to confirm our trip! thanks a lot man

luckybasser i cleared my inbox ,and sent you another message,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

Couldn't be a better time to go after the stripes, go with Bob.