Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Happy Halloween!

Default Happy Halloween!

Once a year I get to act likes a kid... I love Halloween and am always excited to see the costumes everyone comes up with. Be safe out there everyone!

Everyone thought I'd be a fish. Jokes on them :-P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1214.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	37705  

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    Once a year I get to act likes a kid... I love Halloween and am always excited to see the costumes everyone comes up with. Be safe out there everyone!

Everyone thought I'd be a fish. Jokes on them :-P

At least you stayed with the fish theme. I love using topwater frogs.

I spent Halloween night where every red blooded fisherman should be, in one of the local ponds fishing. It was a little creepy though, I was the only one in the whole park for most of the night. I did catch 4 catfish and 3 tiny bluegill, so it was productive.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-01-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    At least you stayed with the fish theme. I love using topwater frogs
    Hehe ya Kermit the pimp gets all the bass he wants :-P

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I spent Halloween night where every red blooded fisherman should be, in one of the local ponds fishing. It was a little creepy though, I was the only one in the whole park for most of the night. I did catch 4 catfish and 3 tiny bluegill, so it was productive.
    That is a productive night. Some of us aren't fortunate to be local to water. It's an event for me to get out. That's why I only get out on weekends