Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post HG4 Breather… Sunday 10/28 S.W.A.T. Assault - Plus a Couple of Bonus Report!

Nice job man. Your posts always inspire me and give me a little kick in the rear to get out on the water. I was telling my wife that we're going to buy TWO fishing licenses next year and I'm going to get her in on this action (I haven't gotten into waders just yet though hahahaha).

Wow…. you and Mike are no joke. I am glad you guys finally got time off to go do what you guys do best. And that is catch BIG fish You guys definitely deserve the time off, especially after planning such an amazing and fun event for the community. Thank you both again.

Those are some nice calicos! I still don’t understand how you managed to land so many of those beasts. I have yet to cross out Calicos on my surf list.

Thank you for your words of wisdom and your awesome report. It was a very fun read and I will be waiting for your next.

Thien

Ridiculous, you guys didn't even miss a beat.
    Nice legals for the SWAT top brass and Art, that is a sick Calico bro.
    Can't wait until the SWAT gathering of Eagles, part 2.

Ahhh...YES....Here I am...LOL
    Finally made it home after being kidnapped by my GF over night! It was just like good old times brotha. You were on calico FIRE with that new LC pattern Arthur. I didn't know what to do....FISH or sit down and watch the Wingnut show! I could tell you needed to beach some fish after seeing so many folks hit the surf at HG IV and having to pack up and head out of town. It took us all of maybe 1 minute to decide to drag our butts to the AO and I was pumped. When the smelt attack lit us up at first it was a great beginning and also a great ending with that toad calico. Done by 11 and a great feast to complete the day....Doesn't get any better that that. Hey....... You didn't count my YFC....LOL

We gotta get back out there before mother nature and Poseidon conspire to give us cabin fever. Thank god we don't live on the east coast....Give me a little earthquake every decade or two here in Cali..... Hurricanes.....Now that's another story

Gotta Go......evening bite ya know!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCraft420 View Post
    After this report I'm really wishing I had won 1 of the guided fishing sessions from you Arthur. That last calico is huge! By chance does Tess give cooking lessons...? If my girl cooked a meal that looked like that, she probably would have gotten a ring already, hahaha

Just to set the record straight... Arthur's girl, aka Iron Chef, is about 50lbs lighter and super hotter than I am.

Tess is currently engaged to this guy (Jaysuuun)

With that out of the way... nice fishies!!! That calico is HUGE. Makes me want to get back out there. It's been a lonnnngggg time since we got on some big fish and I keep seeing/hearing about all the legals we're missing out on. As always, you guys are my inspiration. We're gonna try to get out there sometime before the end of the year, hopefully! The S.W.A.T. couple needs to make a comeback lol.

Awesome job Arthur and Mike! Those are some impressive fish as always. SWAT never ceases to amaze me.

-Peter
    Last edited by PTN; 10-30-2012 at 05:18 PM.

slayage, wow! wtg

Those are some nice Calico's. WTG
    DR

I bet those fish didn't miss you at all when you were gone bro.
    Amazing session for the two of you, congrats.
    I'll see you Saturday at the funeral.

That's a SICK day boys. Nice work!! Maybe I should fish with you guys instead of Bachi??? HAHA- Just kidding Don - I wouldn't abandon my post as your wingman.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wingman.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	37704

Having said that though, I look forward to the opportunity to wet a line with you guys.

- Nate

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast