Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Wow! $50 off your next $100 in-store Home Depot purchase!!

Default Wow! $50 off your next $100 in-store Home Depot purchase!!

this is a pretty sweet deal for my fellow FNNers who need to make an upcoming purchase on some items from Home Depot to fix up their home/etc.

first, click on this link:
    http://pages.homedepot.com/prosignup...2K_0_0&cj=true

next, enter activation code:
    0029AF06X

(these are zeros and not letter "O", ok?)

then provide an e-mail address and check that "Stay-in-the know" box, and choose a "trade", and then hit submit.

you'll receive an e-mail containing a printable coupon for $50 off $100 in-store purchase. The coupon will expire November 12, 2012.

Not sure when the activation code will expire, or when Home Depot will catch on and shut this down....

I guess if you had to, you could sign up multiple spam e-mail addresses that you may have

get your coupon quick

some exclusions:
    $50 off single receipt purchase of $100 or more at U.S. The Home Depot® stores through 11/12/12. Offer does not apply to installation products or services or to John Deere, Cub Cadet,® Little Giant Ladder Systems,® Dacor,® Viking,® Fisher & Paykel,® Sharp Insight,™ Delonghi,® Buckhaven, Weber, Lynx, Alfresco, OCI, Marvel, Bertazzoni, Aga, and Vent-A-Hood products and trade styles and cannot be combined with any other offer. Cash value 1/20th of 1cent. Void if sold or copied and where prohibited. ©2012, Homer TLC Inc. All rights reserved.

************************************************** ****************************************

update:

well that was fast... deal is dead! the code is no longer active, and you can't print out the coupon anymore anyways

i managed to print out a couple coupons right after I posted up the deal and took them to my local HD store tonight and bought a whole bunch of energy saving bulbs, a couple tools, roadside kits, etc. etc.

hope a fellow FNNer got in on this deal before it died.
    Last edited by dkinla; 10-26-2012 at 09:21 PM.

guess it expired

we need to give you your own thread.
    still bummed I missed out on the pet store one.
    thanks for looking out for everyone.

Thanks that was a great deal,got me a wet/dry vac,free!after the 50.00 discount,no prob at all bought a 100.00 bucks worth of items,tax not included,then only got charged 56.00 thanks again.

Cya Tuna Vic