Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apollo Park Derby

Heck the only bet I would wage is that my skunk streak at apollo would continue , however I do have a bottle of bite-on garlic which got my two daughters limits at the kids derby back in may, so it may be my turn to finally catch a fish at apollo park

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    I am in....I'll be in line early 5..10..or even 20 but we don't want to scare anyone...lets have fun with it
    Sounds good.... ive seen y a there the last cpl derbies... so we usually fish the same area

Quote Originally Posted by ltj427 View Post
    Heck the only bet I would wage is that my skunk streak at apollo would continue , however I do have a bottle of bite-on garlic which got my two daughters limits at the kids derby back in may, so it may be my turn to finally catch a fish at apollo park
    Hey I have samples of Angler Bros new product to hand out, I'll be there wearing a Team 57 hoodie. Look for a silver expedition with Marine Corps stickers on the back I'll give you some to try

i hear the fishing sucked at the derby, and the fish were tiny compared to the usuall 10 lbers

I caught three all over one pound each, one pounders seemed to be the norm out there, bug fish caught yesterday during the derby was 6lbs+ second place wet to 2pound something. This was my first time there they need to do stuff differently to even out the way people can win the mystry weight, the further one is from the pump house the less your chances are of winning that prize, guess if I go again the key is to get a spot near there

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    I caught three all over one pound each, one pounders seemed to be the norm out there, bug fish caught yesterday during the derby was 6lbs+ second place wet to 2pound something. This was my first time there they need to do stuff differently to even out the way people can win the mystry weight, the further one is from the pump house the less your chances are of winning that prize, guess if I go again the key is to get a spot near there
    yea, they should have 2 or 3 places for the mystery weight. that part of the derby is realtively new.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234