Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any riders on here? post your bike pics. Looking for people to ride with as well.

Default Any riders on here? post your bike pics. Looking for people to ride with as well.

Whats up fnn have not been on here in a while. Not fishing much this year, work and a new toy has kept me busy. looking for people to ride with. I am a newb to the sport bikes so riding with people of skill will help me progress. Thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	37646  

Got my 1982 XL250 running in January. It sat on the side the house for 10 years.
    Rebuilt the carb, put in a new battery and it fired right up.
    Changed the front tire, changed the oil, air filter, spark plug, seat cover.
    Still haven't ridden it much. Don't like to ride in traffic.
    Be safe.
    DR

Similar bike.

thanks dr, reminds me of the first bike i got when i was 6 only alot bigger . 1986 honda z50. still remember my mom yelling at my father when i went face first into a tree with a open face helmet 20 mins after i got. then i moved on to a xr 200 and i was way to small for it i couldnt even kick start it for the first year or so and had to stand on the steps to get on it. was a nightmare when i laid it down in the woods with no one around. had to walk back to the house and have some one ride the quad down to start it for me. the reason i got such a big bike at like 10 was so pop's didnt have to buy a 100cc and then another bike in 2 years. lol

Bought that XL250 in 1998 when I lived in Brawley. Used to ride the canals on the farms and see big grass carp also going picking. Was riding a alley in Niland once standing on the pegs looking over fences for stuff, found a guy that had 3 mid 60's GTO's. He didn't want to sell them. DR

Nice bike goose I used to ride years ago have fun..And DR I had a 1967 GTO at one time but sold it when I went to vietnam, wish I still had it.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 10-23-2012 at 07:11 PM.

thanks for the compliment pudd fisher. And there is not to many people that dont wish they had a 67 gto. A awesome car no doubt.

Couldn't remember what GTO stands for ? Had to look it up.
    Nice ride OPF.

The name, which was DeLorean's idea, was inspired by the Ferrari 250 GTO, the successful race car. It is an Italian abbreviation for Gran Turismo Omologato, ("Grand Tourer Homologated") which means officially certified for racing in the Grand tourer class.

Also thank you for your service opf. I also served, as a sar swimmer in the navy.

I have a pair of motorcycles. Here is my 2011 750

Here's me on my 2010 Ninja 250R
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 10-25-2012 at 07:58 AM.

I thank you too goose and DR for the pics of the goat....Yeah that was my baby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast