Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gratitude from Team LC

I was hoping for 1 of those LC boxes from the raffle, but I still got something I'll put to use. It was great talking to a few of you guys, thanks for coming out!

Hi ya Peter,

You and your team punctually showed up at pre-grey light in your bright "YELLOW and RED" sweat shirts and covers (US Marine colors...Oooorah!) and we all knew right away who you were and how to locate you when we had any questions concerning our all time favorite lure....the LC 110 Flash Minnow.

You and your men jumped right in, assisting one-and-all during the entire set up of the HG-4 Central Command Center, through every event of the day and right up to the break down, clean up, hand shakes and fare well hugs to family and friends at the end of the day.
    Thank you for having joined our family....brotha's....thank you!

Your entire LC set up including the wall mural displaying the Lucky Craft lures was extremely professional and eye catching. I really enjoyed seeing the new models of LC lures pictured on the mural and found myself trying to remember exactly which one's of the lures that I already owned or which ones looked interesting enough to buy and add to my already over-stocked collection.
    Naw....no one can ever have an over-stock of LC's in their tackle box!
    I refer to this wall mural tactic as......"luring us in"! Ha ha ha!

It was great to be able to chat with you and each of your fellow Lucky Craft representatives...heck...we don't get to do that every day! All of you were very approachable and knowledgeable when it came to your product.

I was extremely appreciative and proud to have had your Lucky Craft Team join-in with all of us, the S.W.A.T. Brother Hood and the entire FNN Member Family as we all gathered once again; this time for the 4th Annual "Dana Rea "Fisherman57" Memorial" / HG-4 "Families, Friends, Fun and Fishing" Event!

PS.....you and your Team have to come back next year.....you are now a part of our family!

PSS...Thanx for donating the Red and Yellow Lucky Craft cover! I'll wear it in good health and I'll remember our good times always from HG-4!
    Last edited by SP Dan; 10-25-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Hey Peter,
    It was great meeting you and the other 2 guys at the event....
    I really appreciate you guys coming out and setting up your event stuff, all the great giveaways and sharing a little of your knowledge with me.
    I am sorry that I took up so much time on your recording session...
    You guys asked the wrong person to speak about your product...
    I can go on for days about them and still not tell anyone enough how much I personally like them.
    Thanks again and I hope to see all of you next year...
    Robert
    <><
    Last edited by murrieta angler; 10-24-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Hi Peter,

I had a fantastic time talking with you and the rest of the Lucky Craft team! It was a lot of fun talking about new products that were coming down the line, as well as different ways to apply the existing lures that I hadn't thought about yet. I was also glad to hear that you enjoyed my article since it wouldn't have been possible to write without the Flash Minnow 110.

Thank you all for coming out and supporting the event in a big way, as well as for making a product that allows us to have such great success in the surf!

Look forward to seeing all of you again next year,

Marc aka "bsp"

Default Way to go Lucky Craft, way to go, way to go Lucky Craft way to go!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH Peter, nice follow up to an epic day......

As so many others have stated already it was a extreme honor and an absolulte delight to have you guys there at HG4, when I heard Lucky Craft was gonna be there I was excited about it and knew all the attendees would be too. Your devotion to the sport and those who partake (sp?) was fantastic, you show an honest interest to what everyone had to say and a willingness to make an attempt to speak and answer questions from all who wanted was over the top.....you guys ROCK!

I am sorry that I took up so much time on your recording session...
    You guys asked the wrong person to speak about your product...
    I disagree, you asked the right guy. Robert has earned his LC knowledge and it shows for which he knows of what he speaks.........and like I said, bottom line is THEY WORK like no other!

Cream always rises to the top, Team LC nails it, thanks fellas.........

Thank you guys for coming out to the event. We are all a fan of your lures and it's good to see you spending time supporting your fan base.

Thanks Peter, and the rest of your clan hanging out by the barbe with me. I enjoy using your equipment, and hope I shared some insight on things I think will better your craft.
    I'll remember to bring the wasabe next year, and share some of my sashimi wares!!!!!!

Hi, Peter

Thanks you and the Lucky Craft Team for supporting our HG-4 event. Looking forward to see the LC Team next years at our HG-5 event and what new lures you bring for 2013.

Saltman

Peter thank you and the lucky craft crew for coming out and supporting us. You guys have a great line of products and I appreciate you showing me that new pattern of LC. Very cool! Just another one to add to my growing pile of Flashminnows. LOL. Hope to see you guys next year.

Thank you for supporting the event. It was great to see your team out there. Shows that you guys truly appreciate the fishermen that uses your product. See you next year!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast