Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Troutman65's tri-tip Marinade * Updated w Grilling instr.*

OHHH MY GOSH! I was drooling while reading this recipe. No, really... I'm at work, in the office and I drooled on my paper work. HAHAHA! I think I just found what I'm gonna make for 4th of July Sunday. Thank you Troutman65. And thank you Sue for bringing this thread back. Forget the Food Network, when ever I want a new recipe, I'm logging onto FNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky70 View Post
    Your marinade is the best, only I add 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Also before I marinade I open a clove of Garlic, pull it apart, cut slits in tri-tip insert garlic, then put it in the Marinade. I have left my tri-tips in the marinade for a week in very cold temp.

Really cool . I like your idea with the garlic cloves . You can also marinade for a three days and then freeze . Take out and have it ready when you want to BBQ. I like that people are taking the basic and add to it to make it their own . That's what grilling and cooking is about .

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chilax View Post
    OHHH MY GOSH! I was drooling while reading this recipe. No, really... I'm at work, in the office and I drooled on my paper work. HAHAHA! I think I just found what I'm gonna make for 4th of July Sunday. Thank you Troutman65. And thank you Sue for bringing this thread back. Forget the Food Network, when ever I want a new recipe, I'm logging onto FNN.

Hope it came out good for you on the 4 th .

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213