Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An October Surprise!

Default An October Surprise!

http://www.octsurprise.com

Apparently, these are the documents that are to be 'leaked:'

I think they finally got ahold of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and his application for The Communist Party. In 4 days, the truth shall be known!

Who created that website, and how did you find out about it?

Those fuzzy docs look like tax forums. Could this be another "Rathergate" at hand? Or maybe sheriff Joe is releasing more of his investigation. Or perhaps these are docs showing the millions of Obama campaign funds that were traced to overseas prepaid credit cards. That one was supposed to come out mainstream a couple of weeks ago but mysteriously disappeared, until now perhaps?

Aww s**t, isn't speculation fun...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

http://www.octsurprise.com

Apparently, these are the documents that are to be 'leaked:'

I think they finally got ahold of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and his application for The Communist Party. In 4 days, the truth shall be known!
    Can you say paranoid...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Who created that website, and how did you find out about it?

Those fuzzy docs look like tax forums. Could this be another "Rathergate" at hand? Or maybe sheriff Joe is releasing more of his investigation. Or perhaps these are docs showing the millions of Obama campaign funds that were traced to overseas prepaid credit cards. That one was supposed to come out mainstream a couple of weeks ago but mysteriously disappeared, until now perhaps?

Aww s**t, isn't speculation fun...
    Or this is documents showing how much money obama has been giving to nic cage, so he can find out if theres another national treasure hidden in one of the nations capitals. Aww i can see it now. National Treasure the twin towers

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    Can you say paranoid...
    I forgot to add the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags to that last sentence, mr pcuser.

My bad.

;-)

I'm sick of it. I say they should settle this election with a game of Texas hold 'em. Either way we are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I'm sick of it. I say they should settle this election with a game of Texas hold 'em. Either way we are screwed.
    I'm old fashioned, I like the idea of a duel, flintlocks and all...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Patience my dear Skylark!

4 Days, 2 Hours, 47 Minutes, 00 Seconds

Given the links that Matt Drudge's blog is now posting, i have a hunch they're doing some pre-damage control for Monday's release by doing what he does best:

"HEY OBAMA ALSO HAS INVESTMENTS IN THE CAYMANS TOO!!!!!"

Of course, that's just a conspiracy theory.

Then again, that site could potentially Rick Roll us all.

:-D

October Surprise huh? Is that website gonna show Alex Rodriguez actually getting a hit or something?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast