Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Transducer on my Super Fat Cat...

Default Transducer on my Super Fat Cat...

For those of you who have experience with sonars and its transducers...I have the Humminbird 345c DI and rigged on my float tube. I just wanna know if my transducer is pointed the correct way?
    Thanks in advance!

I would hit up Kirk Boat on here.. He is a MASTERMIND to stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by get some View Post
    I would hit up Kirk Boat on here.. He is a MASTERMIND to stuff like this.
    Thanks for the heads up...I see you finally sold that ci4...good ****...i was 30 bucks short from picking that up from you...dayum billz...lol

When I had my ff on my old outcast 816 pontoon I had the flat side of the transducer pointed out in front of me

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    When I had my ff on my old outcast 816 pontoon I had the flat side of the transducer pointed out in front of me
    this transducer is a bit different tho, its for down imaging, so i dont know if i got this right...

Read the directions for your fish finder it should give you the right way to mount it.

Its headed the right way but to deep...couple of inches below water line is best..

Quote Originally Posted by kirkboat View Post
    Its headed the right way but to deep...couple of inches below water line is best..
    hey thanks kirk...will raise it up a bit...