Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: stripers in tha lagoon.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    *You're.

And, that is not a valid excuse for childish behavior from grown men.
    Been apart of this site since 2004 but in recent years i've watched this site go downhill soooooo fast. It's posts like this one that show the maturity levels of grown men. Some stuff is funny, but watching grown men calling each other out via the web or just talking mad sh*t is sad to see. I used to be a regular poster and used to post very detailed reports for everyone and used to take random people out and show them how to get on fish. Also used to help put together small events to bring people from the site together to fish as a group of friends. But all that is lost to me now because of the lame people on this site that do nothing but bicker and fight with each other. This is a hobby we do for fun, and relaxation. I've made some very close friends from this site, even was a groomsman for a guys wedding who i met by taking him to the lagoon and putting him on his first lagoon bass. Now when the name fnn is brought up around us OG fnn'ers we get a bad taste in our mouth. I'm sure there are still good guys and gals on this site but it's difficult to want to get to know them when you have to weed through drama posts all the time.

To adriiiian, i'm already off this site. Been off this site before Dana passed away. I come on once in a blue moon to see if things have changed or to see if any of my old fishing pals have done some reports. It's a shame every time i come on here i see drama like this post. No reason to lurk, because it seems like none of you fish the lagoon anyway. So again i say to you drama loving internet fishermen, get the sand out of your v-jays and get out and fish. I know that's what i'll be doing on wednesday night. Maybe i'll catch a striper on the lagoon haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lopez View Post
    Been apart of this site since 2004 but in recent years i've watched this site go downhill soooooo fast. It's posts like this one that show the maturity levels of grown men. Some stuff is funny, but watching grown men calling each other out via the web or just talking mad sh*t is sad to see. I used to be a regular poster and used to post very detailed reports for everyone and used to take random people out and show them how to get on fish. Also used to help put together small events to bring people from the site together to fish as a group of friends. But all that is lost to me now because of the lame people on this site that do nothing but bicker and fight with each other. This is a hobby we do for fun, and relaxation. I've made some very close friends from this site, even was a groomsman for a guys wedding who i met by taking him to the lagoon and putting him on his first

lagoon bass. Now when the name fnn is brought up around us OG fnn'ers we get a bad taste in our mouth. I'm sure there are still good guys and gals on this site but it's difficult to want to get to know them when you have to weed through drama posts all the time.

To adriiiian, i'm already off this site. Been off this site before Dana passed away. I come on once in a blue moon to see if things have changed or to see if any of my old fishing pals have done some reports. It's a shame every time i come on here i see drama like this post. No reason to lurk, because it seems like none of you fish the lagoon anyway. So again i say to you drama loving internet fishermen, get the sand out of your v-jays and get out and fish. I know that's what i'll be doing on wednesday night. Maybe i'll catch a striper on the lagoon haha
    Come on Raylo? Your diggin up old drama sh@t and then preaching about it being drama?

Kinda counterproductive to whatcha preachin about and a bit self important sounding?

Been apart of this site since 2004 but in recent years i've watched this site go downhill soooooo fast. It's posts like this one that show the maturity levels of grown men. Some stuff is funny, but watching grown men calling each other out via the web or just talking mad sh*t is sad to see. I used to be a regular poster and used to post very detailed reports for everyone and used to take random people out and show them how to get on fish. Also used to help put together small events to bring people from the site together to fish as a group of friends. But all that is lost to me now because of the lame people on this site that do nothing but bicker and fight with each other. This is a hobby we do for fun, and relaxation. I've made some very close friends from this site, even was a groomsman for a guys wedding who i met by taking him to the lagoon and putting him on his first lagoon bass. Now when the name fnn is brought up around us OG fnn'ers we get a bad taste in our mouth. I'm sure there are still good guys and gals on this site but it's difficult to want to get to know them when you have to weed through drama posts all the time.

Yeah and I respect that but everyone is different. There's all type of people on fnn and everyone's opinion should be welcome whether it's good or bad. I fish the goon every once in a while. I actually caught my pb from there and I'm pretty sure you have to. I'm not here to talk sh*t as you call it, I was just saying there's other forums out there.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Come on Raylo? Your diggin up old drama sh@t and then preaching about it being drama?

Kinda counterproductive to whatcha preachin about and a bit self important sounding?
    This is old? It was right here on the first page. First post i saw about the lagoon as well.
    Self important because i tell people to kick the drama and go fish?

Taking Ray's side on this issue the drama on this site is absolutely ridiculous. With the exception of the guides... nobody here is a professional angler and especially not a pro and not good enough to be a pro so just shut up and fish because it's a hobby we all enjoy.

Hi Ray, You shouldn't let a few nit pickers get you down. I don't FW fish much but enjoy reading it. Drama yah there is drama, even on the SW boards, big deal.
    Just man up. If someone wants to be a drama queen who cares.

I think FNN is a great site and have met some great friends here too.
    Used to be on AC site which was good back in the day. That site has slowed to a crawl.
    The other site gets 1 - 2 sw surf reports a month. FNN gets 20+ a month.
    The SWAT crew puts up some great reports.

If someone starts nit pikin a report just call them on it.
    Calling someone out is better than running or sitting on your hands.
    You have put up some great reports and people now miss them.
    Cmon back bro. What would Dana want ?
    DR

Exclamation Somebody needs a diaper...

If you no longer enjoy the site and/or no longer wish to contribute... feel free to log off permanently. I can actually help you out with that.
    Show me "one" public forum website that is drama free.
    If you can't handle the difference in opinion don't join the discussion.
    People are free to express their views and opinions as long as they do it in a civil manner and in accordance to forum rules.
    Grow a pair or log off... FNN will be fine with or without you and you won't hurt our feelings either way.

As Dana used to say, "Thread locked... go fishing!"

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920