Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you vote!

Default Before you vote!

Before you vote you should take the time to see just how much your taxes will go up.

How are Øbama / Moonbeam's taxes going to hit you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.michaelrobertson.com/arch...?minute_id=367

Find out here:

http://taxballoon.com/

(Enter your zip code to see how much your taxes will go UP in 2013)

I think this assumes all the initiatives will pass. Even if they don't, we still get screwed by all the stuff hidden in Zerøcare.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Before you vote you should take the time to see just how much your taxes will go up.

How are Øbama / Moonbeam's taxes going to hit you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.michaelrobertson.com/arch...?minute_id=367

Find out here:

http://taxballoon.com/

(Enter your zip code to see how much your taxes will go UP in 2013)

I think this assumes all the initiatives will pass. Even if they don't, we still get screwed by all the stuff hidden in Zerøcare.
    First I would like to thank DEVOREFLYER for starting another thread to keep the discussion going. With that being said " Our Federal Income tax's are at a 50 year low," they really do need to go up to where they should be. Does anyone here really want to see our national debt keep climbing every year? Or do you really don't care and have the attitude that's going to be our kid's and grandkid's nightmare to deal with. Half of the debt crisis is REVENUE not just spending. So ask your self, "am I really that selfish that I don't want to pay for the things that I want."
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-09-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Ya think for just a moment that REVENUE is at a 50 year low because employment is also at a 50+ year low, well do ya!!!!!! Ya think there might be a correlation? I pay more than my FAIR share of taxes, the guberment SPENDS more than its share on CRAP (Big Bird) is just an example.
    There's a racing phrase that fits here "ounces makes pounds"
    PBS, NPR, AMTRAK, studies by Chinese universities to figure out why hookers in Shanghai all seem to be drunks, grants to figure out why so many politically inclined women look like men, money to study the reasons Bot flies smell the way they do, Obamaphones, studies to see if cocaine makes quail horny, money to study how excessive video game playing disrupts peoples lives, funding to digitize grateful dead memorabilia for a university, a couple billion in subsidies to stop farmers from farming, $200k for study of why gay men in Argentina screw indiscriminately when loaded, half mil to study gay prostitutes in Vietnam, NIH gave South Africa 800K to study if men washing their nuts had positive health affects, hundreds of millions given in scholarship money for masters degrees for students in OTHER counties while American students struggle for funding, federal funding given to TB treatment hospitals in China...we borrowed the money from China, 5 million to install geothermal in a mall in Oak Ridge, Tennessee that was failing from lack of business, 10 million to rebuild a train depot in Pennsylvania that hasn't been used in 30 years because the line it is on is defunct, Montana got 2.2 million to put skylights in it's state run liquor warehouse, 30 million for the Diamondbacks and the Rockies for spring training facilities, 11 million for Bill Gates to bridge two of HIS buildings across a freeway, 6 million for a snow making facility in Minnesota. Oh yeah, then there is bs like Solyndra, Tesla and all manner of other corporate welfare.

That's all just a drop in the bucket of stupid we pay for.
    How much money is in the underground economy that does not get taxed? A national sales tax would recover that and would remove all of the taxes in the tax code. Just a thought. Ya and I do care about my kid's and grandkid's future and that why I am voting against 0BUMMER!!!! If you’re so concerned, open your wallet and send a donation to the IRS, they will accept your money. Life is like a bank account, some people make deposits, some make deposits and withdrawals, some only make withdrawals and some are always overdrawn!!! I am past being tired of making deposits so other may overdraw, if ya get my drift.....

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    First I would like to thank DEVOREFLYER for starting another thread to keep the discussion going. With that being said " Our Federal Income tax's are at a 50 year low," they really do need to go up to where they should be. Does anyone here really want to see our national debt keep climbing every year? Or do you really don't care and have the attitude that's going to be our kid's and grandkid's nightmare to deal with. Half of the debt crisis is REVENUE not just spending. So ask your self, "am I really that selfish that I don't want to pay for the things that I want."
    I can't believe morons advocate government taking more of your own hard earned income....

Mindboggling....

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I can't believe morons advocate government taking more of your own hard earned income....

Mindboggling....
    I can believe it....if they don't tax hard working people enough....how are they going to get there free pass in life

I didn't know the Underpants Gnomes were also tax consultants....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I didn't know the Underpants Gnomes were also tax consultants....
    Oh, you could learn a lot on this forum, LQ. I know I have.

It appears that the QUAGGA has ingested a wee bit too much sand and it has caused a serious case of fecal impaction, thus causing her to spew much BS. It happens to most troll’s sooner or later. A Kool-Aid enema should solve the problem and she can get back to normal, whatever that is.

So etucker how about these figures on the rich. Tell me how much is enough?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...pay-larger-sh/

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    It appears that the QUAGGA has ingested a wee bit too much sand and it has caused a serious case of fecal impaction, thus causing her to spew much BS. It happens to most troll’s sooner or later. A Kool-Aid enema should solve the problem and she can get back to normal, whatever that is.
    Careful Dev, you're letting your fecal fetish show through....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast