Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Skinner has NADA FOR ME Sunday 10/7/12

Default Skinner has NADA FOR ME Sunday 10/7/12

Fished Skinner for about four hours on sunday
    tried Fishing points, Reeds, Top water. Was beautiful day out but fishing wasn't kind to us. Was hoping to start seeing some fish up top but water seems to be still to warm.
    Maybe this cooler weather will help out this week.
    not many boats on water..........

Good luck guys

I was out there saturday and got lots of dinks! about 25 (6 to 10 inches) of them between my buddy and i, could feel them hitting our 5 inch worms and we thought they were bluegill at first since they wouldn't stick, then we gave them a second to take the worm and bing. was fun day hooking them, finally got 2 good ones at 2.5 and then a 3lber. used a #2 hook and a 5 inch zoom trick worm. you could see them schooled up on the south side of the lake it was clearer then the north side. your right no TW love!
    Last edited by DBass; 10-08-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Went there yesterday and got the same blank generally above noted. Too many dinks seen and taking nibbles at the worms. Water Temp was 71-73 and hope this weather "gets em going" cuz for my first trip to Skinner, not impressed!! (And I threw everything noted here and by Matt over the last couple of weeks)