Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: BBL 9.30-10.01 pre-fishing, TrouTfesT 10.06-07.12 report (long read)

Default BBL 9.30-10.01 pre-fishing, TrouTfesT 10.06-07.12 report (long read)

Pretty tough out there.
    Last edited by JAG107; 10-15-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Nice report. I'd like to try that event sometime. Been fishing the 'Striper Derby' for over 20 years and always have a blast. Does BBL have a four stroke requirement? Lots of folks fishing the shore for that event? Looks like you guys did better than most and had fun too boot. Congrats and thanks for the report. God bless, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
    Nice report. I'd like to try that event sometime. Been fishing the 'Striper Derby' for over 20 years and always have a blast. Does BBL have a four stroke requirement? Lots of folks fishing the shore for that event? Looks like you guys did better than most and had fun too boot. Congrats and thanks for the report. God bless, Mark
    Thanks Mark! I saw a bunch of people along the northwest shore, but not a whole lot of shore action going on. No four stroke rule either, you can launch just about any ol smokin' putter you want. Lots of blue clouds following trollers out there lol.

What happened to the long read?