Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Parking lot cookout Friday night 11/2

ok doing my final check list, last minute debate with myself o what gear take, final organization and loading um my truck to get in line about 1200pm tomorrow

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH BUDDY

This going to be a blast i waited all summer for trout paid hundreds of dollars to fish the cattle boats had fun float tubing long beach harbor a few times and even tortured my self fishing for catfish had to get rid of the shakes by going to city park lakes to get my fix and well its safe to say TROUT FISHING is my absolute favorite fishing oh man i am so pumped. I dint even get this excited for my bonus checks, birth day, birth day fun time with the girlfriend, 4th of July or anything else put together

Just look for the Team 57 shirts and probably the loudest bunch of fun guys you might meet fishing

sorry fellas can't make it out just yet someone didn't fill out their report on me like they were suppose to and now I have to wait even longer, some of you know what I'm talking about. OH by the way wife went back to work last week (she had no choice the union said if she didn't they were going to terminate her if they did there goes 18 years of her life she dedicated to the company), she's in pain and sore each day when she comes home, after next week the malpractice suite will be started.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfnatic View Post
    Just found out the wife decided she wants to spend Friday night together...
    You guys still going to be awake/around at 1 or 2?
    of course they will be, right about that time is when boats start floating away on their own, huh Josh? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    ok doing my final check list, last minute debate with myself o what gear take, final organization and loading um my truck to get in line about 1200pm tomorrow

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH BUDDY

This going to be a blast i waited all summer for trout paid hundreds of dollars to fish the cattle boats had fun float tubing long beach harbor a few times and even tortured my self fishing for catfish had to get rid of the shakes by going to city park lakes to get my fix and well its safe to say TROUT FISHING is my absolute favorite fishing oh man i am so pumped. I dint even get this excited for my bonus checks, birth day, birth day fun time with the girlfriend, 4th of July or anything else put together
    Bro I think you need to go shooting with me and bobber boy sometime, watching stuff blow up when you shoot it is lots of fun.

Ill be seeing you guys out there tonight

It was nice meeting you guys and Olfishergal yesterday. It was exciting putting faces with some names. I'm definitely going to have to get over there more often:) thanks for the boat tour too- you gave me some great ideas!

Karen, it was a pleasure meeting you also! We will look forward to hanging out and fishing with you in the future.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345