Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Parking lot cookout Friday night 11/2

Quote Originally Posted by ben0606 View Post
    I'll be prepping the next 4 days off from work. Also getting some carne asada for Thursday night. Oh man I'm stoked. Read the corona opener was good fishing but packed all over. I'll stick with irvines awesome opener to get my season started. Bass pro here I come..........

Ben
    careful man i think there are thieves at bass pro every time i go there i wind up missing about $100 more then i can afford to be missing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    careful man i think there are thieves at bass pro every time i go there i wind up missing about $100 more then i can afford to be missing. lol
    Wow I thought I was the only one, my credit card always has like $300-$500 charged. That's why I only go like once a year. Thieves......lol

Quote Originally Posted by ben0606 View Post
    Wow I thought I was the only one, my credit card always has like $300-$500 charged. That's why I only go like once a year. Thieves......lol

oh man you got it bad they take you for a ride lol.

quick question is there a need to camp out in line? i've never really fished irvine except a couple times for catfish in past years. just wanted to know because im planning on taking about 5-6 people with me on saturday and want to make sure we don't have to wait too long to get in.

It will be extremely crowded for opening weekend as usual. Everyone excited for trout season to be back. Irvine does a great job of moving the lines through in a fast controlled manner but if you are fishing from shore then prime real estate will be crowded. If you are taking a boat then it could take you a while to launch. My opinion is come on out Friday night and hang out with us and you will have a good time and be in the lake before the masses. Or come early Sat and expect to wait awhile. Third option is to come later in the morning after everyone is already in but then you miss some prime fishing hours! Best option come and hang with Team 57 Friday night!

where exactly will you guys be at? i will most likely be joining just have to check with the people i am bringing

Quote Originally Posted by DanyoWanyo View Post
    quick question is there a need to camp out in line? i've never really fished irvine except a couple times for catfish in past years. just wanted to know because im planning on taking about 5-6 people with me on saturday and want to make sure we don't have to wait too long to get in.
    What 5150 said.........

But I wouldn't call it camping, I would say waiting impatiently, prepping, going nuts being that close to the water and no fishing until morning time!

In the line to get in at the gate is where everyone will be

Yeah, in the lineup outside the gate to get in! Look for a group of people wearing Team 57 gear near the front of the line (I hope) Come on over and introduce yourselves! The more the merrier!

Ill be lining up Thursday night the opener starts Friday morning

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast