Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Would reclaimed water be the new future on Southern California fishing

Default Would reclaimed water be the new future on Southern California fishing

Just thinking since we are in a drought and the demand of water is increasing would more lakes and reservoirs be filled up with reclaimed water for fishing. When I go to a lake like lake balboa its always full because it recycles waste water but any other place that's not the case. My favorite spots such as Cuchuma an Castaic has been shrinking for the past couple of years and it doesn't look like its gonna get any better

The drought will never impact the majority of southern california. Most of our water comes from the colorado river.

the only people really being impacted are farmers, the only reason it even made the news was because it threatened agriculture and many companies that sponsor TV stations.

the reality is, on a global scale, our drought is nothing compared to the permian, where virtually all land was hostile desert.

speaking of which, my farts really stink today

Mines too, I think is the hot weather we been having.
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    speaking of which, my farts really stink today

Most of our water comes from the colorado river? What about Castaic, Silverwood, Peris, and Diamond Valley?

Unless you live in the High Desert where we get our water from the ground

Quote Originally Posted by inthroughtheocean View Post
    Most of our water comes from the colorado river? What about Castaic, Silverwood, Peris, and Diamond Valley?
    Where do you think that water comes from to fill those lakes up? We live in a desert...

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
    Where do you think that water comes from to fill those lakes up? We live in a desert...
    Northern California via the aqueduct.