Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Countdown to the Presidential Debate - TEAM ROMNEY

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    By the look on Moochs face it's gonna be a long and cold ride back on Air Force One. Happy Anniversary dude, it was priceless.

Attachment 37377
    Lol. Classic.
    Her face before the debate was like she took a big shot of Cod liver Oil.

His body language showed he was tired and burnt out.
    He wanted to crawl off stage and hide.

Last edited by DockRat; 10-04-2012 at 07:44 PM.

DR

English or Chinese.

Oh, man my favorite part of last night's debate was when Romney told the audience "I am not George Bush! I defecate bigger than George Bush! Why, if that pribbling, milk-livered, canker-blossom were here right now I'd stomp on his neck, disembowel him and strangle the clotpole with his own intestines!!!"

Hey, how are Mit Romney and Elton John alike? They both keep their distance from bush.

You go Mit-tens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Oh, man my favorite part of last night's debate was when Romney told the audience "I am not George Bush! I defecate bigger than George Bush! Why, if that pribbling, milk-livered, canker-blossom were here right now I'd stomp on his neck, disembowel him and strangle the clotpole with his own intestines!!!"

Hey, how are Mit Romney and Elton John alike? They both keep their distance from bush.

You go Mit-tens!!!
    Far be it from me to stoop to the level of SewerRat, but I couldn't pass this one up:

(DISCLAIMER: This post should not be viewed as an endorsement of any particular candidate or party.)

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ....when Romney told the audience "I am not George Bush!"
    Why would Mittens distance himself from such a great President who did so much for the country in the 8 years he was in power?

Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Far be it from me to stoop to the level of SewerRat, but I couldn't pass this one up:

(DISCLAIMER: This post should not be viewed as an endorsement of any particular candidate or party.)
    Oh, man, Dem or Republican you gotta admit Willy straight put the mack down.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789