Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to the Presidential Debate - TEAM OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Man, this thread has gotten way weird.
    Just go with it, man. Who knows, you may enjoy it...

Well, the first presidential debate is in the books, and quite clearly, Obama TROUNCED Romney. 'Nuff said.

WTF were you drinking? Romney just took “ol Yeller” out for a mercy walk to the back 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Well, the first presidential debate is in the books, and quite clearly, Obama TROUNCED Romney. 'Nuff said.

Took a WHOOPIN on this one didnt you L/Q,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,Im a MAN,,,,,and on your best g,,Day you couldnt outfish me,,,,LOL

NUFF SAID.

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Lol, it's ok Quagga, just blend up a stiff pitcher of margaritas, take two aspirins, and breathe deep. Mr. Romney was kind and respectful in his schooling of Mr. Obama. On one side was a leader with respect for the office, and a strong, positive vision on how to get us out of this fiscal cesspool. On the other was more of the same, except much worse planned if re-elected.

Hey, that smack-down offer is still up. I'll even move it to Skinner if you take it up...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 10-03-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Here is a blow by blow account of the debate from a lefty. He must have been heartbroken, lmfao.

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....bate-2012.html
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 10-03-2012 at 09:05 PM.

My two favs were....

Obama crying about 2.8 bill of subsidies to the oil industry and Mitt quips,,,, but Mr President you just gave 90 Bill to "green energy" many of which are no longer in business!

Or,,, My friend says you don't pick winners and losers, you pick losers!...

And the left cryin up a storm about Lehrer even thought Obama spoke 3 mins longer and cryin about the "lies" Romney gave, yet not listing one of those lies...

They were hurt tonight

Serious whooping.
    DR

I can't wait for the VP debate on the 11th. That is going to be seriously good comedy...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I can't wait for the VP debate on the 11th. That is going to be seriously good comedy...
    I hope Biden can take the stress of the whole encounter. I can't believe that 1) Obama chose him as a running mate the first time and 2) he chose him again. Maybe someone said "Hey, just for kicks and giggles, let's try that one again!"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast