Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: price increase opinions

Way to stir the put Dyno. Way to stir the pot LOL. Still love the Vine. We will definitely be hitting it up frequently this winter. I do agree with the idea of having a tube fee and no launch fee. Dyno is convincing me to pay the lake $24 each time I do out. Not a tuber.

Like many iam not excited about extra cost but it's $2 for my local lake and iam not gonna complain ... I get that cost go up just like everything else so it is what it is..... I would totally be against the tube fee.. This will be my first season tubing and can't wait!

Free launch for tube and kayaks is one of the only reasons I will be hitting Irvine lake more often this season. Cut that out and then your back on level playing ground with the competitors, and then the pink meat comes into the equation. Just my 2cents

It's only $2 save your soda and beer cans from fishing and it will cover it, all over Facebook and here come on guys seriously imagine if it was this video LMFAO !!!!!

$2 is no big deal. They haven't raised their prices in a long time. I believe it was the actual price of the stocking fish going up which forced the price increase. I've talked many times to the staff and management. They listen and respond to their customers. They don't believe that we're all millionaires and raise the fee just to be mean. We all know EVERYTHING is going up. It is what it is.

I agree about the light over the cleaning station, though. I thought I remember there being a light. Not working? Not turned on that night?

Someone mentioned Irvine was "new". New to them? If so, welcome. The lake has been open since 1941.

Simple solution. Sell one of your fish you catch to a local fish market for 2 bucks. Problem solved.

Nobody likes change, people will deal with it and life will be the same. Look at gas prices go sky rocket, but hey you still buy it? 2 bucks? Come on, really?

ist post is this a add?

I can't afford pay lakes either way these days so I suppose it doesn't matter for me. I haven't been able to fish irvine for about 5 years. Just haven't had the cash... Used to go about 3 times a year, I miss it!

this is a joke. i don't understand how us bass guys get charged the same as take home fish guys. for two guys to fish from there boat its about 60 bucks! always thought they should have a bass pass for a reduced rate. also if your gonna charge 10 bucks to drop a boat in the lake how about a decent launch ramp?

gas plus gate fees at wood or diamond still are less then going to Irvine. not to mention the size of the lakes trumps the vine specially now with the water loss.

love this lake but the pricing is just way to much. I could care less about the two buck increase but care about the price in general.
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 12-30-2014 at 10:10 AM.

A 2012 post dragged out of nowhere! WTF lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast