Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake San Antonio S.W.A.T. Assault Vessel Road Trip with the Bros. 9/23 – 9/24/12

ITS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IT WILL BE THERE THIS FALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Great report Arthur, Im sure this report sure makes Pontoon and Trolly very happy. I think we will see trolly making one of those 700-800 mile road trips here real soon

Well there ya go.....another awesome adventure with your homeboys. Good to see all of the smiles that's for sure. My theory is that there is an underground network that informed the stripers that they were going to be assaulted by the Mojo warriors! The stripers did the only thing they could do.....AWAL baby!

Good job on taking down the ground troops though....pesky whiskerfish needed to DIE!

Hope the fall weather drops in real soon on us real soon for HG IV..... See ya boyz soon

I had such a good time Art, thanks for showing us the lake. I've never been to this lake before. Really cool to see all the wildlife everywhere, Deer, Turkey, Raccoon, Fox, Coyote, Hawks, the place was full of life. The fishing was off the hook at night for Catfish. Too bad we didn't get any Stripers but who cares, we caught plenty of fish. I'm ready to do it again.

Sokha

Default Awesome!

Sorry I couldn't make the trip this time. John got lucky and took my spot.
    You guys absolutely killed the Cats.
    Stripers or no Stripers, looks like a great trip for sure.
    I'm in next time!

The kitty warriors reaped havoc on those fishies! Who got to cut those slimy brown things lol.

Great report!

You guys killed it on those catfish.

Those SA striper can be picky.

Congrats guys.

Arthur

NICE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR AMGIO OUT FISHING AND USING YOUR NEW BOAT.
    THANKS FOR THE FISHING REPORT

Ramiro

Aloha, great report, always nice to see people catching the fish regardless of the species. I live only about 35 minutes from San Anton and don't get there enuf. Those cats sure looked nice, I will be going after them soon. Was that squid you were using? I have always used chicken livers or anchovies for catfish. Anyways thats great that you got to spend quality time with ur friends. Life is short so enjoy yourself as much as you can. Mahalo once again for the fishing report!! kahuna.

Now that was a fun road trip.
    Thanks Art for the guided session. Eventhough we didn't get any stripers I don't even care. We caught plenty of fish and had a great time hanging out with all of the brothers.
    I think we would have caught more if we didn't run out of the candy bait.
    We should plan another trip very soon.
    By the way, my family really enjoyed the catfish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast