Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 4 new hand poured baits. Getting ready for SoCal trout season!

Default 4 new hand poured baits. Getting ready for SoCal trout season!

Whats up guys. Just wanted to show you guys a few of the new baits Im making for this trout season. I havent fished them yet, but my buddy got some panfish and bass on the devils tail jig. The mini worm is 1½" long. The little nymph is 1" long, the devil tail is 2½" long, and the cricket is 1¾" long. I will post fishing results with them as soon as Im able to fish them.

Default Creepy crawlers???

Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Whats up guys. Just wanted to show you guys a few of the new baits Im making for this trout season. I havent fished them yet, but my buddy got some panfish and bass on the devils tail jig. The mini worm is 1½" long. The little nymph is 1" long, the devil tail is 2½" long, and the cricket is 1¾" long. I will post fishing results with them as soon as Im able to fish them.

Those lures look sweet! How did you make them?? The only way I can imagine is with that toy I had when I was young "Creepy Crawlers" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yourlamo View Post
    Those lures look sweet! How did you make them?? The only way I can imagine is with that toy I had when I was young "Creepy Crawlers" lol

lol. No, they are made with liquid plastisol mixed with colorant and glitter. Once the plastisol is heated to 320 degrees or so, when it cools off it becomes what you know as plastic worms.

Nice looking baits... but they look to be injected not hand poured, big difference.
    Whos injector do you use...??
    PM me if you dont want to spill the beans

Quote Originally Posted by swimbaitjunkie View Post
    Nice looking baits... but they look to be injected not hand poured, big difference.
    Whos injector do you use...??
    PM me if you dont want to spill the beans
    True, they are injected. I use "hand pour" here to differentiate that I didnt buy them. I made the color and glitter recipe and shot them using my own plastisol/hardener/softener mix. Not too many know the difference.

PM sent.

Those little inch long insect-looking guys rigged on a 1/16 or 1/32 oz jig head would be killer at Perris for the big Bluegill and Redears. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Those little inch long insect-looking guys rigged on a 1/16 or 1/32 oz jig head would be killer at Perris for the big Bluegill and Redears. Nice.
    I think so too! A buddy of mine that gets to fish much more than I do picked up a batch today and is going to hit puddingstone with them to let me know how they work. I think I may hit jenks or perris next weekend if I can find the time.

8. Default

If you sell any of the 1'' one's, let me know!

Those will be killer in pink and white..