Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a reel recommendation!

I do own both in the 1000 series tho. The pfluger president and the CI4, and IMHO they are both great. If u are going to be jiggin or throwing lures i do prefer the ci4 as does my wife lol Its lighter and cast a lil better but the drag on both is great. I probably wouldn't buy another 200 reel tho as my wife almost killed me but to each their own. if you have the money maybe even buy both if ur willing to spend 220 might as well spend 250 and give them both a try! you wont be disappointed with either or!

I am your enemy ha ha.. ya that stradic is in my opinion a big rip off. I out fish people with my Okuma trio clarus rod and I condsider it high end. Some people have the money to waste....just my opinion...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by skunked4life View Post
    Cool. Not here to make enemies. Yeah, I was in the same boat a few years back buying quality inexpensive reels, mainly the workhorses made by shimano like the sedona, but for some reason, I started to lean towards the shiny pretty reels. I know, sounds pretentious. Anyways, glad we're cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12