Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: 9-11

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Murrieta
    Posts
    3,791

    Default

    Never forget!!

    God Bless all those who perished on this tragic day. May their souls rest in peace.

    God Bless all the men and women in our military who have bravely laid their lives on the line, and given the ultimate sacrifice to bring the perpetrators of this heinous tragedy to justice. I am proud to know that we have the worlds finest protecting our lives, liberties, and freedoms. YOU ROCK!

    Today, on the 11th anniversary of 9/11, two of our embassies, one in Egypt, and one in Libya have been forcefully overrun and occupied. Both embassy's flags were torn down and replaced with black, Islamic flags, and an American died in the Libyan siege.

    *Update;
    It is now reported the American ambassador to Libya, and 3 other American diplomatic employees died in the attack...

    Why hasn't Obama addressed this situation, that came on THIS day, 9/11, to our nation? Where is the televised public condemnation from our "leader"???? Why has he not publicly criticized the governments of those two nations for not protecting those sovereign embassies?

    Because both recent Islamic revolutions in those countries were supported by our POTUS, and his administration.

    I WILL NEVER FORGET...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 09-12-2012 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Update with new info

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rat Beach
    Posts
    7,276

    Default

    Now the news is US Ambassador in Lybia murdered and 2 other Americans.
    All on 9-11. US Embassy over ran and burned.
    Things are heating up. Hope 9-11 doesn't turn into a murder Americans day.
    DR

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    6,388

    Default

    I think it already has DR...

    But you wouldn't know listening to the biased media..

    On MSNBC they described the embassy mob "the crowd got out of hand"..

    They want US ALL DEAD...
    Last edited by cutbait; 09-12-2012 at 06:41 AM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    lame dude show some respect!!!
    Show some respect for who? His response showd no disrespect to those that died on 9/11, your response seems to be just another one of those "gotcha" deals where you seem to think you have the moral highground to burn somebody you don't agree with politically. On another forum it was the opposite, some liberals didn't understand why 9/11 wasn't a good day to talk politics and the conservative side was all about show some respect.

    It's all about who can play I've got the moral highground and really nothing to do with the day itself, I feel you are using 9/11 to one up somebody you don't agree with politically, kind of like and easy shot to take rather than giving an articulate reason why you don't agree with his position.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Devore Heights, CA
    Posts
    3,524

    Default

    I make NO apology for my statement absolutely NONE. I was watching TV getting ready for work when news of the first tower hit took place. Shocked I called my cousin that is a retired Airline Captain and while on the phone discussing how it could have happened the second tower was hit. Immediately we both knew it was not an accident.
    Later that night I got a phone call from my oldest son that he was taking my daughter in-law to the hospital over the event. It seems that she had a nervous breakdown over the events that had happened and was in an extreme panic mode. You see she was a United Airlines flight attendant at the time.
    As time went by I learned that my cousin personally knew two of the American cockpit crew members, trained and flew with one of them. My daughter in-law would never mentally recover from the event and it caused her and my son’s divorce. She could never fly again and the United Airline flight was her assigned route at the time and she was on vacation or she would have been one of those lost. The flight attendants lost were her co workers, best friends and roommates and changed her and my son’s lives forever.
    I have no use for those that fail to call out terrorism for what it is and make excuses for their actions. Do you think for a moment that it was just coincidence that two of our embassies were attacked on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11?
    NO apology, not now, not ever. Deal with it!!!!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The food chain...
    Posts
    3,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TopwaterTony View Post
    Kind of disrespectful to take a political jab on a post paying respect to our lost fellow Americans. Shame on you.
    If you think politics have nothing to do with these incidents, and that they are not related to the same extremist rhetoric that caused 9/11, you need to get your finger back on the international pulse. These people will not rest until their Mahdi returns and destroys all the "infidels." Our current president would rather try to make friends, though their beliefs do not allow for this. Devore Flyer was simply calling attention to this. I'm sure the victims of 9/11 would like to see such issues addressed, instead of simply laying down and mourning their loss.

    Personally, I think you are just white knighting for attention. Shame on YOU.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I think it already has DR...

    But you wouldn't know listening to the biased media..

    On MSNBC they described the embassy mob "the crowd got out of hand"..

    They want US ALL DEAD...
    I agree cutbait!!! They hate us and I wish we could figure out a way to cage them in and let them murder each other!!!! Those animals have been fighting with each other for thousands of years and now they're gonna kill innocent Americans as long as they can!!!

    Wish we could drop an A-bomb on that whole part of the world but there's no way to do it without killing innocent people!

    NEVER FORGET!!!!!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    lame dude show some respect!!!
    Truth hurts don't it! Suck it up homeboy.....

    Thank God Reagan knew how to take care of business!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I make NO apology for my statement absolutely NONE. I was watching TV getting ready for work when news of the first tower hit took place. Shocked I called my cousin that is a retired Airline Captain and while on the phone discussing how it could have happened the second tower was hit. Immediately we both knew it was not an accident.
    Later that night I got a phone call from my oldest son that he was taking my daughter in-law to the hospital over the event. It seems that she had a nervous breakdown over the events that had happened and was in an extreme panic mode. You see she was a United Airlines flight attendant at the time.
    As time went by I learned that my cousin personally knew two of the American cockpit crew members, trained and flew with one of them. My daughter in-law would never mentally recover from the event and it caused her and my sonís divorce. She could never fly again and the United Airline flight was her assigned route at the time and she was on vacation or she would have been one of those lost. The flight attendants lost were her co workers, best friends and roommates and changed her and my sonís lives forever.
    I have no use for those that fail to call out terrorism for what it is and make excuses for their actions. Do you think for a moment that it was just coincidence that two of our embassies were attacked on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11?
    NO apology, not now, not ever. Deal with it!!!!!
    Well said DEVOREFLYER!!! My 10yr old niece had trouble sleeping for months.....

    "show some respect"... Whaaaah.... Buncha crybabies!
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 09-13-2012 at 07:29 AM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The food chain...
    Posts
    3,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    If you think politics have nothing to do with these incidents, and that they are not related to the same extremist rhetoric that caused 9/11, you need to get your finger back on the international pulse. These people will not rest until their Mahdi returns and destroys all the "infidels." Our current president would rather try to make friends, though their beliefs do not allow for this. Devore Flyer was simply calling attention to this. I'm sure the victims of 9/11 would like to see such issues addressed, instead of simply laying down and mourning their loss.

    Personally, I think you are just white knighting for attention. Shame on YOU.
    Wow, no bites? You guys are learning, he he he.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •