Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Where to tube....

Default Where to tube....

Im in Lancaster/palmdale area and would like to fish...I can fish the aqueduct , but would rather someplace I can sit and fish in the water. I do not want a boat so I'm thinking tubing might be it for me.
    But where can I go ?
    I think maybe Castaic but not sure how much it would cost to go fishing 1 time a month.
    Do not want to join any expensive clubs.

well i dont really have any usfull advice as where to go just my 2 cents about the clubs.

i know you can buy year long parking passes for regional parks and also year long float tube passes, in La county i think it comes out to something like $210 but when you look at it like this parking is $10 and launch fees are $6 you get your money back and start fishing for free after your 13th time fishing. these passes are good for one calendar year (not like FL that no good on the 1st of the year no mater when you bought it) and the passes are good for a number of lakes in your county.

Silverwood allows tubing and not too far from ur area.

Silverwood