Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Unfortunate Accident

I'm sorry to hear about Mark and I certainly wish him the speediest of recoveries! As for yourself, I think the last thing you need to be doing is apologizing for anything..... You obviously have more important things on your mind!

Wishing you both the best!

Tammy, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and Mark.

just saw this tammy my prayers for you two,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My prayers have asked for a speedy and full recovery and the strength and patience for the both of you to get through it.

Please get well soon Mark

Sincerely,
    Gary

im so sorry to hear that! i will be praying...

Latest update! Mark is showing tremendous improvement! He's becoming a little more aware of his surroundings and their beginning to wean him off some of the meds. He is able to breath with less help from the ventilator and they think he may be able to come out of ICU within a week or so. Thank You for all your prayers, I do believe they are working.

Quote Originally Posted by pyramidrose View Post
    Latest update! Mark is showing tremendous improvement! He's becoming a little more aware of his surroundings and their beginning to wean him off some of the meds. He is able to breath with less help from the ventilator and they think he may be able to come out of ICU within a week or so. Thank You for all your prayers, I do believe they are working.
    Thats great News...he's still in my prayers and will remain so..

Not sure if he can take a quick visitor but I'm going to go to Henry Mayo and see about visiting him if even for quick 5 minutes...I'm sure a familiar face will help even if it's MY ugly mug : )

Call me if you read this b4 then but I'm heading over there after I get off work at 6pm today..

Sincerely,
    Gary

Tammy,

My prayers go out to you and Mark! May God keep you and Mark strong for him to have a quick recovery!

Lots of love,

Mike

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mark is now home. He still has a ways to go but he's home, Thank you so much for all your prayers and support, I can't begin to tell you how much it means to us.

Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by pyramidrose View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know that Mark is now home. He still has a ways to go but he's home, Thank you so much for all your prayers and support, I can't begin to tell you how much it means to us.

Tammy
    Good news........

Get we soon Mark!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast