Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I gotta believe he's gonna go for the jail option. Like, probably by hand-cuffing himself to that statue of Sonny Bono in Palm Springs or something of similar gravity. I just hope he's gone back to his loincloth when he does.
    Naw, not a classy guy like Ted.

158% Voter Turnout

BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida
    Heather Ginsberg
    Blogger, Townhall.com

Nov 10, 2012 01:21 PM EST

On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. “The Unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.”

The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout: “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”

So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-down on the ballot boxes and machines in this county. According to the report given the day after elections, Allen B. West garnered 52,625 votes in St.Lucie county and Patrick Murphy 65,896 votes.

This is a problem that must be addressed right away. There is no reason that there should ever be more than 100% turnout. This county alone could have cost Allen West his election. Voter fraud is real, and it is time that this be solved.

http://townhall.com/..._county_florida

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    158% Voter Turnout

BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida
    Heather Ginsberg
    Blogger, Townhall.com

Nov 10, 2012 01:21 PM EST

On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. “The Unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.”

The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout: “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”

So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-down on the ballot boxes and machines in this county. According to the report given the day after elections, Allen B. West garnered 52,625 votes in St.Lucie county and Patrick Murphy 65,896 votes.

This is a problem that must be addressed right away. There is no reason that there should ever be more than 100% turnout. This county alone could have cost Allen West his election. Voter fraud is real, and it is time that this be solved.

http://townhall.com/..._county_florida
    This year, my college age son voted in his first election. He registered AND voted without ever having to prove who he was. Demorats made big gains in this solid conservative area of Southwest Riverside county. And Cali as a whole fell almost completely to a one party rule by gaining a 2/3 majority in the legislature. Yup, I said rule, it is no longer governance by the people, for the people. How many do you think registered and voted the same way as my son?

Quote Originally Posted by SewerRat View Post
    Too bad someone didn't bother to read further down this page of "BREAKING NEWS" as to why the percentages were elevated. Not that I expected any different from the copy & paste nincompoops here.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Hey! 141%?

So that means they found the missing ballot boxes from the 2000 election?

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."

JFK

My, what a turnaround in the Democrat Party. JFK would wonder what the hell happened.
    Where is my free stuff, is the cry today.
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."

JFK

My, what a turnaround in the Democrat Party. JFK would wonder what the hell happened.
    Where is my free stuff, is the cry today.
    Sad but true.
    A nuanced and insightful summation of the philosophy of 35th president.

Don't be too sad. I hear great things are happening in Uganda. (I understand it's the new retirement destination for fed-up Americans.)

Im really glad Obama won.

Screw romney. That ***-fart was gonna crack down on medical cannabis patients!

He said he'd fight it "tooth and nail". ***-fart, I say!

Not defending Obama though, he's a two-faced son of a jackal.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Im really glad Obama won.

Screw romney. That ***-fart was gonna crack down on medical cannabis patients!

He said he'd fight it "tooth and nail". ***-fart, I say!

Not defending Obama though, he's a two-faced son of a jackal.
    Obama is already fighting it. Has been all along. Why do you think the feds are raiding the co-ops around here? Paul Ryan said he supports the states right to it's weed laws, being a state issue. Why do you think Obama is enforcing fed law over state sovereignty? Look no further than Obamacare and the closed door deals made with the pharmaceutical lobby...

Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast