Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

To bad I'm not a copy and paste expert, that melt down Karl Rove did on Fox is just hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    To bad I'm not a copy and paste expert, that melt down Karl Rove did on Fox is just hilarious.
    Keep practicing. I prefer hotkeys. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. Easier than paying sales tax, which I'm sure you ARE good at.

Apparently throwing $300 million towards a losing cause will do that to a man.

Great return on your investment there, Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Apparently throwing $300 million towards a losing cause will do that to a man.

Great return on your investment there, Karl.
    The hubris of the defeated.

(With apologies to Akiva Goldsman.)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Keep practicing. I prefer hotkeys. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. Easier than paying sales tax, which I'm sure you ARE good at.
    Skyler I'm so good at paying sales tax, my little town I live in had a 1 cent city sales tax increase on the ballot. Can you guess how I voted on that one too?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-08-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Skyler I'm so good at paying sales tax, my little town I live in had a 1 cent city sales on the ballot. Can you guess how I voted on that one too?
    Prove it by paying an additional 2¢ directly to me.

If I give you 2¢, does this mean you will finally get around to fixing my driveway? I am not asking you to tutor my kids or anything, just get my driveway fixed....

I'll pay you 2 cents for all your opinions and humor. That's all I think their worth and not one penny more. lol

I'll pay you 2 cents for all your opinions and humor. That's all I think their worth and not one penny more. lol
    You sir, have a deal. $0.02 per every dollar spent. I'll expect copies of all of your receipts. I'll also be auditing your credit cards and bank accounts every year. You're used to that too I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    If I give you 2¢, does this mean you will finally get around to fixing my driveway? I am not asking you to tutor my kids or anything, just get my driveway fixed....
    Quagga, I sent you all of that Bazooka Joe bubblegum for a reason. You telling me you wasted it all and didn't use it to patch the cracks? Please tell me you at least read the comics...

Cheer up DocRat, no great Empire last forever.
    It was good while it lasted.

Despite the aura of omnipotence most empires project, a look at their history should remind us that they are fragile organisms. So delicate is their ecology of power that, when things start to go truly bad, empires regularly unravel with unholy speed: just a year for Portugal, two years for the Soviet Union, eight years for France, 11 years for the Ottomans, 17 years for Great Britain, and, in all likelihood, 22 years for the United States, counting from the crucial year 2003.

http://www.thenation.com/article/156...erican-empire#

Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast