Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Thank you Captain OBVIOUS!!!! Everyone knows most politicians lie...

He's just done it more than ANY president or politician in the history of this country, GENIUS!
    Where's the link that say's Obama has lied 5,000 times, Bush 3,000 times, Clinton 2,000 times, Reagan 1,000 times. No link it never happened. (lol) I"ll tell you my 5 favorite presidential lies. Little Bush, "We invaded Iraq to take away Sadam's WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION." Clinton, " I did not have sex with that women." (No not Hilliary) Old man Bush, " READ MY LIPS NO NEW TAX'S" Nixon, " I AM NOT A CROOK" Clinton again, " When I smoked pot I did not inhale." The list can go on and on.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-24-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Watch this and try not to laugh..

And before you cry Right wing set up,, jargon.... Its Howard Stern and about as far from right wing as one can get..

P.S. lots of similarities from our friends on this thread....IMO

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Where's the link that say's Obama has lied 5,000 times, Bush 3,000 times, Clinton 2,000 times, Reagan 1,000 times. No link it never happened. (lol) I"ll tell you my 5 favorite presidential lies. Little Bush, "We invaded Iraq to take away Sadam's WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION." Clinton, " I did not have sex with that women." (No not Hilliary) Old man Bush, " READ MY LIPS NO NEW TAX'S" Nixon, " I AM NOT A CROOK" Clinton again, " When I smoked pot I did not inhale." The list can go on and on.
    Just look at the vids DR and other articles that have been posted on this thread alone..... Remember to pull your head out of obama's arse first though!!!!

Quit dreaming about obama's fruit basket in your hand and wake up man!!!!
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 09-24-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Howards video! How sad the folks on the street are so lost. I can not accept that people are so lost in our world. If this is a reflection of our world and future we are screwed. The lost world is here.
    I am sitting here shacking my head, thats all.
    jig-guy / Bill

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Watch this and try not to laugh..

And before you cry Right wing set up,, jargon.... Its Howard Stern and about as far from right wing as one can get..

P.S. lots of similarities from our friends on this thread....IMO

OMG, lol, that's frigging mind blowing. How in the hell do these people get through life???

Quote Originally Posted by Jig-Guy View Post
    Howards video! How sad the folks on the street are so lost. I can not accept that people are so lost in our world. If this is a reflection of our world and future we are screwed. The lost world is here.
    I am sitting here shacking my head, thats all.
    jig-guy / Bill

Hard to fathom isn't it? But sadly, this is a nationwide disaster...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The WMD's went to Syria courtesy of Russian convoys...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    The WMD's went to Syria courtesy of Russian convoys...
    Do you really believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    OMG, lol, that's frigging mind blowing. How in the hell do these people get through life???
    I see this kind of stupidity all the time. Work with some dudes and they listen to rap music in there car, at home, sports or rap videos or video games. My one buddy didn't know who Jerry Brown is. Very common in the hood.

Surprised nobody brought up WEED. Make it legal and tax it.
    Too many regulations to have a business.

Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast