Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Nope, the profile makes the claim. I make the challenge. If this profile is good, it can catch fish anywhere. Pet fish? At DVL? It's a big lake with tons of structure everywhere and the fish are always on the move. But tucker, I fish all the lakes around here. City park lakes don't count. What's the matter, can't this profile pre-fish? I don't see tournaments changed because some angler has "home lake advantage"...
    LOL!!! Exactly HW..... He's just a frustrated Communist *****!

And there's 51... Haha!
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 09-23-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    It's always amusing to see DockRat spam threads with sophomoric, misleading, inflammatory, & downright moronic posts.

It's even more amusing watching some foaming-at-the-mouth extremist being DockRat's toady.
    What's that God Awful smell?!?! Oh that's it.... Bad quagga mussel for sure!!!!

Talk about jump starting a vomit!!!!!

A very sad sign of the times. Hang on America, better times are ahead for us...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-crashes.html

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    By lying about the 9-11 embassy terrorist attacks as a mob that got out of hand as genius then yeah I guess he is a genius.

97 days till the biggest tax hike in HISTORY
    It's not a tax hike, it's a tax restore to it's previous level.

etucker I am calling you out on your BS again or else your eyes tell me you are a quart low. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ObiefishSockPuppetCAP.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	37243

This is from your favorite "Fish Wrap" of record on the "One's" fabulous foreign policy on Iraq. Read it and try to spin it!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/wo...oc.semityn.www

And once your through digesting the above, here is another story from the "Fish Wrap" of record on how well California is doing with the Dems in control, you just can't make up this stuff!! Your team is doin' a He** of a job.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/us...estimates.html
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 09-23-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    It's not a tax hike, it's a tax restore to it's previous level.
    With all due respect your ignorance shows no bounds

In reference to Obamacare. I don't have a clue what your "restoring" as there never has been a healthcare tax to restore taxes too

Read I did, including the citations.
    Good - then you see that the bill introduced in Congress was amended and advanced by both Democrats and Republicans, and even adopted elements of previous Republican legislation. The final passage was split along party lines, but both sides collaborated on it. Which I pointed out before, and is not in dispute.

66.22% in this poll say Obama should go. All who oppose Obama and his agenda are united in that common goal and are expressing their thoughts and opinions in their posts. Seems the only ones you go after are those very posts that oppose Obama. I never see you go after anyone who agrees with the "one". Really, the only thing I see YOU do here on the forums is ridicule and attempt character assassinations.
    If you think an FNN political poll is an accurate reflection of our society at large, you are deluding yourself. You cry ridicule and character-assassination, and yet you gloss over the posts of the very people you are white-knighting who are engaged in the same thing. You get upset because someone points out the hypocrisy and dishonesty in your posts - that they have even the gall to express an opinion that is not in line with yours.

So that leads me to this Quagga, right here, in front of all Fnner's who read this thread, I have challenge for you.
    Save your idiotic challenges. They have nothing to do with this topic. And as for your equally idiotic suggestion that I have another profile on this site, get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    HawgZWylde
    Y’all remember how she hates those Privileged 200 HP Bass Boat owners (class warfare thing). I would be honored to supply the boat and chauffeur you around DVL in your challenge match with the Quagga.
    The only class warfare going on here is what you conjured up in your own mind. Too bad you didn't bother to learn the meaning of the word "privilege" (hint - there are other meanings besides the one you've focused on).
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 09-23-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    With all due respect your ignorance shows no bounds

In reference to Obamacare. I don't have a clue what your "restoring" as there never has been a healthcare tax to restore taxes too
    Sorry, I thought you were refering to the expiration of the Bush's tax cuts. My bad!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    etucker I am calling you out on your BS again or else your eyes tell me you are a quart low. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ObiefishSockPuppetCAP.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	37243

This is from your favorite "Fish Wrap" of record on the "One's" fabulous foreign policy on Iraq. Read it and try to spin it!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/wo...oc.semityn.www
    Once again quoting someone else idea's. WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!! I'll tell you what I think, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ IN THE FIRST PLACE. So good bye to Iraq and good ridance. Please original thinking is always best!!!

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast